PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2008, 04:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6800
Carrier: Sprint

datapusher is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC Home Question

Ok so two very simple questions for you all.

First one, I know with SBC Shell you can replace or substitute their default weather program with Weatherpanel. So my question is can you swap or replace the less than fantastic HTC Home weather tab with Weatherpanel? It would be great if there was a way to have weatherpanel pop up when that tab was pushed.

Second question... Is there a way to add more programs to the launcher tab? Or are we stuck with only having 9.

If the answer to both of my questions is NO, is there a hack or crack or registry tweak out there that would accomplish what I am looking to do?

Thanks for your time.
Old 03-04-2008, 04:14 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: HTC Home Question

The answer to both your questions is no. i'm not sure regarding a hack or regtweak...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 03-04-2008, 04:17 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Your best option (and better on memory) would be to look at a combination of BatteryStatus along with Ultimate Launch. You can recreate the entire look of t HTC Home without the issues.
Stroths post and screenshot-
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...520#post200520

Last edited by eehrhard; 03-04-2008 at 04:19 PM.
Old 03-04-2008, 06:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6800, TP2
Carrier: VZW

Pasukun is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by eehrhard View Post
Your best option (and better on memory) would be to look at a combination of BatteryStatus along with Ultimate Launch. You can recreate the entire look of t HTC Home without the issues.
Stroths post and screenshot-
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...520#post200520

I'm with what he said.

Here is my Today screen using BatteryStatus, UltimateLauncher, Weather Panel and SPB Pocket Plus.

Old 03-04-2008, 08:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/Mogul/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO rooted

itsall_cooool is keeping up the good workitsall_cooool is keeping up the good work

Ultimate Launcher is one of the best apps I have ever used for the Mogul HANDS DOWN.

It allows you to use today plug-ins like weather panel like a standalone app, and gives you multiple launcher screens. Now if they'd just add a feature to allow direct photo dialing on a tab rather than a today plug-in....

Anyway, its hard to say enough about Ultimate Launcher, just get it and start experimenting...it is everything I've wanted for my Mogul.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan