PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2008, 09:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul
Carrier: spring

lysolflow is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
an application for ma boys wit crazy girlfriends...

man... i was lookin around ppcgeeks and i see this thread that said that the guy is gettin tired of people mistaking his mogul for an iphone... i hear ya bro... but when reading it, i heard someone say something about photocontacts pro...

i did a lil research, and this seems like the best application for managing your calls... without actually managing your calls... i've read up on it, and it seems like a great application for those fellas that got a crazy girlfriend that looks at you crazy when your phone rings and you dont answer it... lol...

but the only problem is that i searched all over ppcgeeks and i couldn't find the cab file to download... and i've also looked on the photocontacts pro's website, but they speakin a language i dont understand... and it goes by the tune of 30 dollars...

can anybody send me the cab file for what i believe is gonna be the most used and beloved application after my htc home customizer...

and for people who dont know, it seems like a really good app when i was reading up, and yall should do the same... but anyways, somebody please send me that file...

and one more question... how fast does a zebra have to run before it looks gray?... lol... j/k
Old 03-02-2008, 10:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC-6800 (Sprint Mogul)
Carrier: Sprint

bakntyme is keeping up the good workbakntyme is keeping up the good work
Re: an application for ma boys wit crazy girlfriends...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysolflow View Post
man... i was lookin around ppcgeeks and i see this thread that said that the guy is gettin tired of people mistaking his mogul for an iphone... i hear ya bro... but when reading it, i heard someone say something about photocontacts pro...

i did a lil research, and this seems like the best application for managing your calls... without actually managing your calls... i've read up on it, and it seems like a great application for those fellas that got a crazy girlfriend that looks at you crazy when your phone rings and you dont answer it... lol...

but the only problem is that i searched all over ppcgeeks and i couldn't find the cab file to download... and i've also looked on the photocontacts pro's website, but they speakin a language i dont understand... and it goes by the tune of 30 dollars...

can anybody send me the cab file for what i believe is gonna be the most used and beloved application after my htc home customizer...

and for people who dont know, it seems like a really good app when i was reading up, and yall should do the same... but anyways, somebody please send me that file...

and one more question... how fast does a zebra have to run before it looks gray?... lol... j/k
You aren't asking for someone to send you a commercial application for free, are you?
Old 03-02-2008, 10:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul
Carrier: spring
Threadstarter

lysolflow is a n00b

what?... commercial app?... i've seen plenty of apps that people use that cost... i just thought people tweaked it a lil, or made up something like it so that they could share it...

i aint tryin to get over on anybody, but i jus aint gonna pay that when i'm sure somebody can get me an app that does the same thing but doesn't cost... kinda like that donationware, or whateva folks call it...
Old 03-02-2008, 10:35 PM
VIP Droid
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Genjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuff
Send a message via Skype™ to Genjinaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysolflow View Post
donationware, or whateva folks call it...
LMAO, if there was such a thing, legally...

Really though, IMHO if you want to block/filter its worth laying down $$ for this:
http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/products/phonesuite/?en

Think of it as a $10 discount that screwed Photocontactspro...
Old 03-02-2008, 10:50 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

if u want to filter calls type in call firewall in the search area of this site.

http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-tag-change.html

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan