PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-29-2008, 12:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

nightslayer666 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
sprint mogul text problem

Hey all, ive been lurking in the background for awhile now trying to read as many posts as possible so i didnt ask a repeat question, and since i havent found a topic related to this ,,,here we go..........when i text msg other people from my mogul, the recipient says that the text is all garbled. somewhat like this .........Hizzzzzz howzzzzzzz azzrezzz youzzz, a simple hi how are you is somehow fubar, and it doesnt matter if the phone is a sprint or cingular, it does it all the time, i only ask now as this issue was just brought to my attention today and seeing how some of the other issues are kind of snowballing into a , im gettin pissed at this phone kind of deal i was wondering if anyone has run into this. mind you the other issues are discussed in this forum but not the texting one. so you know my mogul is stock, i only have the spb shell, google maps, pocket streamer deluxe, and ringo ring tone maker. i cant see these causing any probs as i didnt have any of these installed until recently and the prob has been happening since jan. Any help or ideas would be helpful thanx---Joe
Old 02-29-2008, 12:27 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Re: sprint mogul text problem

That is strange. I have RECIEVED text messages from a friend that come through all garbled, but no one has told me that mine are messed up.

I suggest you do a hard reset, and if the problem persists, contact Sprint.
Old 02-29-2008, 05:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

dtp7224 is a n00b
Re: sprint mogul text problem

Whenever I have had that problem it is because of the auto spell correction that puts in accents. Well thats the only times I actually have anyone say anything.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan