PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2008, 04:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: MOGUL
Carrier: SPRINT

VINNIE JAMES is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I'm Purchasing A Mogul. I'm On The Phone With Sprint Right Now. I Hope I'm Making The Right Choice. Also A Nextel Rep. Told Me About This Site And That I Could Get All My Windows Based Phones Info And Help Here. Any Help Will Be Great. Thank You,vinnie
Old 02-28-2008, 04:56 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
Re: Newbie

Welcome To The Community Vinnie! Just Remember To Search The Titan Forums For All Your Answers And Keep Cramming Up, But You Soon Will See That It Doesn't Stop Here... You Can Also Find Alot More Than That, So Make Yourself At Home... You'll Love It Here.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Old 02-28-2008, 05:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moving from my Blk Berry to the HTC Hero.....

bigel is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to bigel

welcome.... only been here a little over a week... and I'm damn near ready to build my own phone....lol
Old 02-28-2008, 06:17 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

yup bigs has been an exceptional pupil up in here, sitting at the feet of the ppc greats on the daily! lol

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 02-29-2008, 11:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: MOGUL
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

VINNIE JAMES is a n00b

Thanks Guys. My Phone Should Be Here Today. When I Get It I'm Upgrading To The Sprint Pro Pack.
I Was Told When I Get My Phone I Should Go To The Sprint Store And Have A Sales Man Load Live Search From A Treo On My Sd Card So That I Can Have Navigation.is This True? What Else Should I Do??? Thanks Again,vinnie
Old 02-29-2008, 12:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep

You don't need to go to the Sprint store to get Live Search.

Just point your mobile browser to: m.live.com and click on "Download interactive maps..."

Then start reading the forums. HTC Home is popular. Custom ROMs are great. Rev A and GPS are calling your name!
Old 02-29-2008, 10:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC Apache

jamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jamesus Send a message via Yahoo to jamesus

Check out the Titan forum and you'll have a wealth of knowledge...

Welcome to the hysteria!

A mass of tears have transformed to stones now sharpened on suffering and woven into slings...
Old 02-29-2008, 10:40 PM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff

Can someone please tell me what on earth causes Posts That Look Like This? Because It Is Quite Maddening To Try To Read That Crap.....

I have never had it happen on my Mogul so I'm just curious here...
Old 02-29-2008, 10:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

ppc-mogul is a n00b

I too am jumping over to the Mogul... I've never owned a PPC before so I hope everything goes well and there is not that much of a learning curve... I've used a Treo, Blackberry, & iPhone before and so far the Blackberry wins but has the highest priced plans so I am going to give the Mogul a test drive.

Anyone a heavy email user on the Mogul? Just wondering how fast it drains the battery using the ActiveSync push feature.

[[ppc-mogul]]

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan