PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2008, 01:52 PM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Iota Help

So here's the problem and don't flame me please..I'm on my brothers sn and he doesn't know his younger sister is doin this LOL....I'm on Rom 2.17 and my IOTA and internet works fine, now I want to upgrade to 3.16 but when I do IOTA doesn't work, it tries for 1o mins then fails and I get an error code 1012...so help me PLease????
Old 02-27-2008, 02:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tour hybrid/ EvoRooteD

brol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to brol1k
Smile Re: Iota Help

had the same problem when I upgraded, you have to unlock the extended rom under setting/system/extrom. now when its unlocked go into file explorer/extended rom and in there you are going to see a file called iota, click on it and run it install into device and do a soft reset and your golden as my man dash would say....
Sprint 4g speed:
Old 02-27-2008, 06:04 PM
Newsie and More
Threadstarter

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff
Re: Iota Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by brol1k View Post
had the same problem when I upgraded, you have to unlock the extended rom under setting/system/extrom. now when its unlocked go into file explorer/extended rom and in there you are going to see a file called iota, click on it and run it install into device and do a soft reset and your golden as my man dash would say....
SO how do I unlock the extended rom and will this make the process finish???? Because I have no problem starting the IOTA program but the problem is finishing the process???
Old 02-27-2008, 06:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

neodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Alternately you can just install the cab that I've posted on this site a few times. If you hard reset and skip the Sprint customizations you don't seem to get IOTA installed or at least not working.
Old 02-27-2008, 08:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tour hybrid/ EvoRooteD

brol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to brol1k

if you have nu2chems roms then he has the iota cab already in the extended rom. but thanks for the heads up
Old 02-27-2008, 08:39 PM
Newsie and More
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by brol1k View Post
if you have nu2chems roms then he has the iota cab already in the extended rom. but thanks for the heads up
I can install it and run it but it fails and give me an error code 1012 I need to finish the process so I can get online
Old 02-27-2008, 08:40 PM
Newsie and More
Threadstarter

help...PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-28-2008, 01:22 AM
Newsie and More
Threadstarter

so yeah i had to go to sprintpcs.com
Old 02-28-2008, 01:24 AM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

thats been covered by plenty of threads
Old 02-28-2008, 01:29 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

your older brother is gonna be maaad at you! looks like you know your stuff young lady. dropping big terms like iota and such... get it ma! lol

Best... Member... Ever...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan