PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2008, 11:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: sprint

chantelle82 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Touch Screen Isnt Working...im Out Of Business

HEY everyone....sorry i havent been around..i had influenza a and my booty has been moving....jeeeesh. also i have a problem my touch screen isnt workin...so i hard reset it...and now it wont get passed the.."tap screen to set up" home screen...so get this...i took it into sprint....keep in mind i live in south dakota ....and this dumb dude who works for sprint said" DID U TURN OFF THE TOUCH SCREEN OPTION" i was like...wtf are u talkin about can you swap out my phone or give fix it!!!!! so i got to wait til 2pm to fix this joker...i spent cash on this phone and they are acting like they aint going to swap it out...im going to bitch if they make me call insurance!!!! oh hell no
Old 02-25-2008, 11:58 AM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: My Touch Screen Isnt Working...im Out Of Business

people like that guy is what gives good reps a bad name lol "did you turn off the touch screen" LMAO
Old 02-25-2008, 12:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

chantelle, just a thought...

the mogul doesnt respond to simulateous screen taps...

take a piece of paper and stick it in between the screen and case and slide it around the border of the screen. When i used to work at alltel, a guys screen stopped working, and the culprit was a crumb stuck in between the border of the screen and casing, which was registering as something pressing on the screen. This prob isnt the case 4 u but anything to help u out baby girl
Old 02-25-2008, 12:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

THANKS i will try that...but i havent been able to use my phone for three days...and the tech person hasnt been at the store

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
chantelle, just a thought...

the mogul doesnt respond to simulateous screen taps...

take a piece of paper and stick it in between the screen and case and slide it around the border of the screen. When i used to work at alltel, a guys screen stopped working, and the culprit was a crumb stuck in between the border of the screen and casing, which was registering as something pressing on the screen. This prob isnt the case 4 u but anything to help u out baby girl
Old 02-25-2008, 12:26 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

chan, dont even deal with reps that dont know what they're doing, those are the times i tell them to get me the manager with the quickness!

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 02-25-2008, 12:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

yo that dude was off the chain wit his dumb ass comments... i asked him....are u new...and he said....yea...and then i said...then shut up....and they were all laughin at him...i hate dumb ass reps who dont study about they material before helpin someone out...jeesh....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
chan, dont even deal with reps that dont know what they're doing, those are the times i tell them to get me the manager with the quickness!
Old 02-25-2008, 12:31 PM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

im sure you know what ur doing but were you running a custom ROM?? the first ROM i tried i couldnt get the screen to work at all.
Old 02-25-2008, 12:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

no just the htc update i put on there...but the funny thing is....my text msg started going out...with the vito bull chit....and then i tried to align the screen that would work...then i hard reset and now i cant fix it....hummm......
Old 02-25-2008, 12:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

have u tried a second hard reset? that fixes shid sometimes
Old 02-25-2008, 12:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter