PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2008, 05:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

derick_2002 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cant uninstall Programs

I went to uninstall sprintnav and it work. it did a soft reset and when i came back up the app was still there and still working. but its not i add/remove programs. how do i fully uninstall it?

Old 02-12-2008, 01:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: ICE

pezx44 is just getting started
Try doing it through activesync (tools...add/remove programs). The same thing happened to me with 6.1 and Palringo (which kept locking up and crashing). Removed fine when I did it through ActiveSync.
Old 02-12-2008, 02:30 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
if memory serves me correctly, telenav came as part of the stock applications on the phone. i dont think you can totally get rid of it on the stock rom...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 02-12-2008, 04:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

derick_2002 is a n00b
the sprint telnav doesnt come with it. i downloaded from this site. and it just wont come off. i downloaded this other game app and i removed it and it did the samething. but ill try it thru activesync
Old 02-12-2008, 04:36 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by derick_2002 View Post
the sprint telnav doesnt come with it.
It comes stock with the leaked stock Sprint rom 3.16.
If you installed it in a cab How about trying to go into your registry to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE then down to SOFTWARE and remove it from there if you see it. Also check HKEY_CURRENT_USER,,,SOFTWARE,, and look there too...

Last edited by Lsme420; 02-12-2008 at 04:43 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan