PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2008, 10:00 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Red face Sprint Navigation Troubles

hello im running the newest just dropped today .42 version of no2chems 6.1 rom with rev a. the internet runs smoothly and up to the last release i had no poblem using sprint navigation. now all of a sudden out of nowhere it keeps telling me to pay 2.99 for 24 hours or 9.99 for 1 month. i have a plan that includes unlimited gps and this worked fine on his prior releases. a couple of my buddies are not having this problem with the exact same rom. i keep calling customer care and they give me the same run around about sprint navigation not being able to be supported on the phone which is untrue since i have ran it many times. is there any helpful hints that you guyz can think of to get this up and working for me again since i really do need to use it. i have called them and asked to check the plan again and make sure that it is included and it is for sure.... hopefully someone will have the fix for me because i sure as heck am not going to keep paying for the navigation if it doesnt work. thanks guyz and as always keep up the good work on the site!!!
Old 02-07-2008, 10:16 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Tilt2
Carrier: AT&T

nbohmer is a n00b
I would recommend a third party app like TomTom or iGuidance. You can search the forums for more recommendations.Or if it was me I would just click to pay the 10 dollars and dispute it when your bill comes since you already have it and according to sprint you can't even use it on your phone so how could they bill you for it?Good luck
Old 02-07-2008, 10:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800 mogul

Stevenewjersey is a n00b
This is what I did. I setup an account directly with telenav. This lets me use sprintnav and telenav apps. I had the same problem. Sprints system is filtering out those of us on the new roms using features we shouldnt have atm. Its totaly random when it happens. By not using the gps packages and going directly to telenav and using the sprintnav cab from another ppc phone I am able to run sprintnav with no problems or interuptions now. Its the same price from telenav AND you can have them bill you through Sprint to avoid another bill.
Old 02-07-2008, 11:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc 6800
Carrier: sprint

silverado1 is a n00b
sprint nav trouble

I'm having the same problem. Everytime i start sprint nav it ask me to pay 2.99 or 9.99 a month. I have the navigation package. Is there any other way i can make this work without paying 9.99 a month?
Old 02-07-2008, 11:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800 mogul

Stevenewjersey is a n00b
You have to get advanced tech support on the line to provision your account. 877-809-6696. Do not waste your time with the tier 1 retards in tech support just call the number above.
Old 02-07-2008, 11:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

tigerz is a n00b
i am having a problem like this one but i never can get my gps to work i have tried 3rd party as well and i pay for sprint nav and it verifies my account OK then i got type in an adress etc.. and it says searcing for satilites and then pops up as signal is weak (i have the newest .42 rom as said above in matt19's post) any help would be awesome thankyou

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan