PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2008, 05:09 AM
N00b

CaGe02 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Who wants a mogul ( 6800 )

Ok Well I know someone is probably gonna be upset with this but I have had my mogul (6800) since december. I have to say I love the phone but the main reason I got it instead of waiting for the touch was because I assumed I texted alot more than I did. I actually only sent about 50 texts last month. The phone has had many aftermarket apps installed such as HTC Home HTC home customizer google maps, xml contacts backup, Weather Watcher and many many more. Now I am offering this Mogul in perfect shape with everything one would get in the box except for the actuall box itself (I had to cut off part for the rebate) for a equal swap for a touch/vouge. You phone if you want to trade must me clean with no apps installed unless you have any text entry keypads. Also you will need to provide your own sd card. I will either wipe the phone clean or keep it how it is depending on what you want. PM me with an offer or IM me at bodkins_adam01@yahoo.com

Edited : I forgot to mention the touch MUST BE A SPRINT device

Last edited by CaGe02; 01-28-2008 at 05:18 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan