PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2008, 11:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Tregrad is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
stuck on tri color screen durring 3.16 update

active sync not connecting durring the relock process. when you have to unplug the phone and then plug it back in, active sync wont connect? and im stuck in the tri color screen.

Any ideas?
Old 01-26-2008, 11:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC 6800 (Mogul), EVO 4G

Goddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to Goddbody Send a message via Yahoo to Goddbody
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tregrad View Post
active sync not connecting durring the relock process. when you have to unplug the phone and then plug it back in, active sync wont connect? and im stuck in the tri color screen.

Any ideas?
What operating system are you running on your PC?
Old 01-26-2008, 12:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
activesync won't connect when you are in boot loader mode. Your screen should say USB. Now flash a ROM. It should then work as normal.

If not a little more info might help.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
Old 01-26-2008, 12:12 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
If flashing another ROM doesnt work, you are stuck in bootloader there is a sticky with information that will help you recover from this read this thread;

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=9229
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 01-26-2008, 12:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

meechieervin is keeping up the good workmeechieervin is keeping up the good work
i had the same problem this is how i fix mine when you extract the files you have to add a e on the end of the file so it will look like this when you done

(THIS IS BEFORE YOU CHANGE IT) RUU_TITAN_SPRINT_WWE_3[1].16.651.0_435009_RS3_27_00_SPCS_NV124.ex------this is missing the e

(THIS IS AFTER)RUU_TITAN_SPRINT_WWE_3[1].16.651.0_435009_RS3_27_00_SPCS_NV124.ex---add a e so it look like this .exe
Old 01-26-2008, 12:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/ Driod Incredible
Carrier: The red headed stepchild

lllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tregrad View Post

Any ideas?

You need to go search the threads here and on xda. There have been alot of issues updating to this. First you need to make sure you run the right bootloader. Second there is a way to flash from the sd card if you cant get the right bootloader to work. I don't have time to dig all the links up so that's gonna be up to you to search.

here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=362566

Accepted NOT Expected

Last edited by lllboredlll; 01-26-2008 at 01:02 PM.
Old 01-26-2008, 03:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 and 6900 Treo Pro
Carrier: Cricket

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Or
Posted by IMCOKEMAN

To do this there are 3 steps:

First take the .exe file and open it with winrar. There will be a file 3.16.....nbh extract that and rename it to TITAIMG.nbh

Next format a microSD card with FAT 32 (required most are fat16 default) and copy the file TITAIMG.nbh to the root of the sd card with a card reader.

Finally place sdcard in device and reset into bootloader mode. The flash will proceed from the SD card and it should work fine. Enjoy!
Old 01-26-2008, 05:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

AstronusX is keeping up the good workAstronusX is keeping up the good work
If you don't have extra sd lay around ,delete this file 'Special_4350_SPC.nbh' and rerun the ultility, it should work as well.
Old 01-26-2008, 06:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

ecker is keeping up the good workecker is keeping up the good work
are you on vista? i was stuck in boot loader too.. with re-locker but make sure you follow the steps in the cmd prompt exactly..i got out of the boot loader eventually.. remove your battery and put back in then turn on.. same boot loader?... just keep trying things.. you won't wreck your phone....
Old 01-26-2008, 06:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC "Snap"

matt314159 is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecker View Post
are you on vista? i was stuck in boot loader too.. with re-locker but make sure you follow the steps in the cmd prompt exactly..i got out of the boot loader eventually.. remove your battery and put back in then turn on.. same boot loader?... just keep trying things.. you won't wreck your phone....
What I used was the exitbl utility. Once I got the old drivers installed (i'm in vista) and ran it, it said "success" and told me I could reboot my phone. After that it worked fine.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan