PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2008, 04:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

polo5569 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
does anyone know where to get the original camera cab for the mogul

can anyone help me I need the original camera rom for my mogul or if you know of a better one that would be great. I tried the one from the touch but it doesnt work and i lost the ability to use the flash on the camera. If anyone knows where i can find the cab for that rom i really would appreciate it. thanks
Old 01-24-2008, 07:21 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
hey man it is not in a cab form...it is an exe. here it is, unzip it to ur windows folder. enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Camera.zip (270.6 KB, 521 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-24-2008, 11:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

polo5569 is a n00b
thanks you are a life saver.
Old 01-25-2008, 02:23 AM
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by polo5569 View Post
thanks you are a life saver.
yea man no problem!
Old 01-09-2009, 10:25 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6800

sirwilliamofmarlboro is a n00b
Re: does anyone know where to get the original camera cab for the mogul

dwizzy130 I tried about 10x to open your file with all kinds of programs, still cant get it open, and all over camera's have been 4mb+ i don't think a 271kb can extract
that much? thanks for trying it is very hard to find this camera, im on 9hr's strait and still can't get the right one thanks for the help dwizzy130
Old 01-09-2009, 08:02 PM
iPhone Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirwilliamofmarlboro View Post
dwizzy130 I tried about 10x to open your file with all kinds of programs, still cant get it open, and all over camera's have been 4mb+ i don't think a 271kb can extract
that much? thanks for trying it is very hard to find this camera, im on 9hr's strait and still can't get the right one thanks for the help dwizzy130
Hey, what I posted was just the camera.exe file.
I've never seen the original Titan camera in cab form, just and oem that you cook into a rom...
Sorry for the confusion,

dwizzy130
Old 01-11-2009, 01:20 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Evo and Evo3d

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by polo5569 View Post
can anyone help me I need the original camera rom for my mogul or if you know of a better one that would be great. I tried the one from the touch but it doesnt work and i lost the ability to use the flash on the camera. If anyone knows where i can find the cab for that rom i really would appreciate it. thanks
Here are the two cameras I use. The cab that says camer1 is the original for titan with flash. Hope this helps.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...hlight=cameras
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-26-2009, 12:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC 6800
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Aintnonerd is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to Aintnonerd

Dwizzy, Thank you soooo much. This is the last thing i was looking for to make the flash perfect. You are awesome!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan