PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2008, 01:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Spring

ryangruhn is keeping up the good workryangruhn is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Ringer Silencer

Is there an application that will make sure my ringer is turned off during certain hours and automatically turns it back on? I'd like to be able to turn off my ringer when I'm at work but have it on the rest of the time.

Let Me Know,

Ryan
Old 10-11-2008, 01:18 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Ringer Silencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryangruhn View Post
Is there an application that will make sure my ringer is turned off during certain hours and automatically turns it back on? I'd like to be able to turn off my ringer when I'm at work but have it on the rest of the time.

Let Me Know,

Ryan
You can use the profile feature of phoneAlarm. It will automatically switch your profile at the times you tell it to: http://pocketmax.net/phoneAlarm.html
Old 10-11-2008, 06:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

davidgelb is just getting started

I use (and LOVE) SPB Phone Suite:

http://spbsoftwarehouse.com/products/phonesuite/?en

It is a great little app that has a nice today plugin, allows photo dialling and allows you to set up profiles and rules, based on time, calendar entries, or other things (plugged in, bluetooth, etc).

I use it every day and it is great at auto-switching profiles. I really recommend this one.

Also, if you are using Mobile Shell, it integrates into that as well.

It also comes with a call filter, which you can use to set white lists or blacklists, also based on times or calendar entries.

The only negative at this time is that there is not an easy way to backup your settings. It is quick to restore it to the way it was, and they say that is a feature they are working on...if that happens, this app will be perfect!

You can get a free trial at the address I listed above.

Hope this helps.

-David
Old 10-12-2008, 03:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

frazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I prefer Phone Weaver http://www.sbsh.net/products/windows...pc/phoneweaver

Mainly because I can easily set it to auto adjust itself based on my appointments, but try both and see what you like. SBSH and SPB are both top notch.
Old 10-12-2008, 04:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I map a button using AEButton

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan