PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2008, 06:19 PM
N00b

Tyorik is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wifi disconnects when the phone is in standby?

Im posting from my Titan now, and was very curious about using my AIM client (Both Agile and Slick) i can ue them perfectly fine over EV but when i connect to my home network, Slick disconnects everytime i put the phone in standby and Agile tries to dial out while im using wifi. any way to remedy this?
Old 02-02-2008, 06:46 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Tyorik is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
And on another note, what IM program aside from Agile reconnects to the EV network when EVDO randomly disconnects or after i hang up the phone? Slick just gives you an error if you arent connected the internet somehow when it tries to connect to the AIM server. its rather annoying. Agile will try to reconnect but for me it just cycles over and over again with dialing #777 and never connecs. conversely, if i open my gmail midlet it will just dial out once and im done, then i can connect to Agile. its as if i have to kick start it and thats frustrating.

again, thanks!
Old 02-02-2008, 07:53 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyorik View Post
Im posting from my Titan now, and was very curious about using my AIM client (Both Agile and Slick) i can ue them perfectly fine over EV but when i connect to my home network, Slick disconnects everytime i put the phone in standby and Agile tries to dial out while im using wifi. any way to remedy this?
Wifi shuts off on standby. Its that, or accept a 5 hour runtime for the device, or keep it plugged in, with your ac sleep time/auto power off to "never".

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan