PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2008, 11:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: SPRINT

grillman3k is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to grillman3k Send a message via MSN to grillman3k Send a message via Yahoo to grillman3k
Exclamation Lost In Space!!! Mogul And Tilt

HI EVERYONE!!

I need to find a post here that say that I actualy can use my sdcard as a rom or other information explaining how to install the os and all the stuff that I want on the phone (mogul) ... I founded a link on my imac but then when I installed leopard I forgot to copy the link. of course I will like to have at least a 75% better performance of the full capacity of the phone that's better than nothing. and of course I want to get rid of the default things that sprint install on it, like ondeman,sprint music store, msnlive and everything that nobody needs nowadays but they still want you to have it on the phone...that's all about the mogul.

Another thing is I have a friend that have a tilt and he is asking how to download music to the phone directly from a site like napster or something like that instead of using of course the pc to transfer the music.

tks in advance
Old 01-22-2008, 03:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP12PREDIAMONDMOMENTEVO
Carrier: anyone

veronicamays is becoming a great contributor
Ok I would like to help you but I don't understand exactly what it is that you are asking
Old 01-22-2008, 08:07 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

neodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by veronicamays View Post
Ok I would like to help you but I don't understand exactly what it is that you are asking

Yeah, I'm not sure what you are trying to do. Are you trying to flash to a new ROM and backup to your storage card?
Old 01-22-2008, 08:31 AM
Oldguy
Pocket PC: Moto DROID
Carrier: vzw

nuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuff
mac users...

Have Wifi and GPS on your phone???
Check out Navizon. It's $$$ in your pocket!
http://my.navizon.com/Webapps/UserAd..._code=5E5D5D5F
Navizon- Get paid $s to use your phones GPS & Wifi!

My Navizon Thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=21590
Old 01-22-2008, 08:58 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
Quote:
Originally Posted by grillman3k View Post
HI EVERYONE!!

I need to find a post here that say that I actualy can use my sdcard as a rom or other information explaining how to install the os and all the stuff that I want on the phone (mogul) ... I founded a link on my imac but then when I installed leopard I forgot to copy the link. of course I will like to have at least a 75% better performance of the full capacity of the phone that's better than nothing. and of course I want to get rid of the default things that sprint install on it, like ondeman,sprint music store, msnlive and everything that nobody needs nowadays but they still want you to have it on the phone...that's all about the mogul.

Another thing is I have a friend that have a tilt and he is asking how to download music to the phone directly from a site like napster or something like that instead of using of course the pc to transfer the music.

tks in advance
sounds like they take this as a bit of a bad question, but when it comes to the tilt your friend has, he could just do it directly from his device. i've downloaded videos on zshare alot from my mogul for christ's sake... lol. but i'll have to think really really hard on your situation in a bit of time.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Old 01-22-2008, 03:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasphemous_prime View Post
sounds like they take this as a bit of a bad question, but when it comes to the tilt your friend has, he could just do it directly from his device. i've downloaded videos on zshare alot from my mogul for christ's sake... lol. but i'll have to think really really hard on your situation in a bit of time.
No I don't take it as a bad question, I just don't understand what he is trying to do, the english is very broken and granted most things I can decipher this one went way over my head.
Old 01-22-2008, 05:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment

cuse94 is a n00b
It amazes me how many errors I find when I type a whole post and then go back and proof read. Everyone should try it!!!
Old 01-22-2008, 09:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

grillman3k is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to grillman3k Send a message via MSN to grillman3k Send a message via Yahoo to grillman3k
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by grillman3k View Post
HI EVERYONE!!

tks in advance

basiclly I just want to find a thread with a link of how to install the rom to the sd card instead of using the internal memory of the mogul . and for the tilt I think blasphemous_prime answer my question
Old 01-23-2008, 02:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

I don't think that you can install a rom directly to the sd card and have it run from there as it is the operating system although I could be wrong, as far as removing the on demand etc. do a hard reset then soft reset when it says customizing in 3 seconds.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan