PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2008, 04:14 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon

SephirothWGP is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC Cube question.

I'm sorry to ask such a noobish question, but I've searched and I can't find my answer. I just installed slithers version of the cube, it works great. My problem is that none of the buttons came preset(normal I assume?), which wouldn't be a big deal, but when I set them the only list I get is of "Installed Applications." Now my problem is that I can't find some things, such as my Comm Manager, Call History and such. So what do I do? How do I go about setting it up? Thanks in advance.
Old 01-22-2008, 04:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SephirothWGP View Post
I'm sorry to ask such a noobish question, but I've searched and I can't find my answer. I just installed slithers version of the cube, it works great. My problem is that none of the buttons came preset(normal I assume?), which wouldn't be a big deal, but when I set them the only list I get is of "Installed Applications." Now my problem is that I can't find some things, such as my Comm Manager, Call History and such. So what do I do? How do I go about setting it up? Thanks in advance.
why you using such an old versiion there are newer version posted here jsut do a search for titan cube or migul cube and you will find what you need.
Old 01-22-2008, 09:14 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

SephirothWGP is a n00b
Anyone else have any ideas? I don't think the version has anything to do with it? I DL the newest version I saw, I just want to know how to customize my links to something that isn't in my "Downloaded Programs." Thanks for the help.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul 6800, Moto ic902
Carrier: Sprint

wzach is just getting started
Check again Bud....

Quote:
Anyone else have any ideas? I don't think the version has anything to do with it? I DL the newest version I saw, I just want to know how to customize my links to something that isn't in my "Downloaded Programs." Thanks for the help.
If indeed you did have the newest version (which you dont cause the newer ones dont need you to add links for programs) you wouldnt be having this issue. And how exactly can you add a link to the cube for a program you dont have installed? Are you thinking that it will give you all the same apps as the touch by installing it? Sorry to say no dice. Check for Poorlyducks cube posted on this site, and it will lead you to much, much more. Now you can pick your color too.....
Old 01-23-2008, 01:06 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

SephirothWGP is a n00b
Thats where I got it, there is no link to a program in his thread so I used the link to the one made by slither http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...highlight=Cube . I don't want it to link to a program I don't have installed... as I said above that is the only options it gives me is "Installed Programs" I can't find links for things such as Conn Manager, Call history and such. I've tried this one also http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...oorlyduck+cube but I didn't like that one as much. Its harder to get the cube to activate and it doesn't seem as sensitive. My only question is how do I go about making a link for something already on my phone that isn't listed.
Old 01-23-2008, 01:49 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

SephirothWGP is a n00b
I figured it out.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

airoff is a n00b
Quote:
I figured it out.
Thanks for sharing....
Old 01-25-2008, 01:28 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

SephirothWGP is a n00b
I think I could say the same to you, your only post is quite valuable. I only said that so no one would waste their time answering the question. If I could have figured out how to lock or delete the thread I would have already done it. I have quickly realized this forum is not a friendly place.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan