PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2008, 12:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 5
Carrier: Sprint SERO-Premium

ETphoneHOME is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
lysolflow is a POS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysolflow View Post
how is it a dumb question when i got other people who are replyin to it... everybody got a simple response, but yo ugly ass (lookin at that avatar) had to come wit some smart response... be easy, fall back, or do both, lil lady...
Quote:
oh... ma bad... she aint ugly then... she straight... HEY LADY... U STRAIGHT...

but to this asshole... thanks for the stern talkin-to... now i'm more respectful than Beaver Cleaver...

"Jee golly, Wally... i hope this guy doesn't pop thru my computer and thrash me..." lol...
Damn! I hate it when people complain so damn much. Now you got me started. I'm complaining about people who complain! Look lysolflow, if your not happy then get your ass a damn computer. The mogul is a phuckin phone, what the phuck did you expect it to do? Change your diapers and wipe your skanky @ss? People come here to share info and help out one another. But when when you start trash talkin to peeps who come here and waste 45 seconds of their precious time to read your stupid a$$ thread, it lets everyone knows that your a complete idiot and a coward. Hiding behind your pos screen dissin people. WTF is wrong wit u!
Old 01-21-2008, 12:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100
Quote:
Damn! I hate it when people complain so damn much. Now you got me started. I'm complaining about people who complain! Look lysolflow, if your not happy then get your ass a damn computer. The mogul is a phuckin phone, what the phuck did you expect it to do? Change your diapers and wipe your skanky @ss? People come here to share info and help out one another. But when when you start trash talkin to peeps who come here and waste 45 seconds of their precious time to read your stupid a$$ thread, it lets everyone knows that your a complete idiot and a coward. Hiding behind your pos screen dissin people. WTF is wrong wit u!
AGREED-U STOLE THE WORDS RIGHT FROM MY MOUTH!!!

Quote:
chantelle is a hottie..and has brains too..a good mix
Also agreed!

Today 10:03 AM
Old 01-21-2008, 09:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul
Carrier: spring
Threadstarter

lysolflow is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETphoneHOME View Post
check me out then.... why don't u take your own advice.... obviously u didn't like what I said... and I told her it was a mistake in judgement.... i'm sure that the girl isn't gonna call u up and thank u for the way u stuck up for her on a forum... people mistake things.. but obviously since u didn't read and see that I told her my bad, then you sttin in the same boat as me, witcha weak ass..somebody stated it right earlier that it was a "wait. hold up... damn" kinda moment... but you think that u puttin ya two cents to stick up fo a girl (who obviousy aint worried about it cuz sh aint sad nothin about it) is get u any points.. u not gonna get a certificate... you not gonna get any congrats or medals... and honestly, I don't think I wasted any time typin this.... again.. fall back... be easy... or do both...
Old 01-21-2008, 09:45 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
CLOSE YOUR MOUTHS AND TALK WITH RESPECT

Stop flaming. Seriously. We are all human and we can all speak like humans.

And especially have respect for women. If someone asks a dumb question, correct them, dont put them down. She may not have understood the question correctly.

Anyway, your best bet is to be smart with your memory. Make sure apps are closed by using HTC-X button or a task manager.

Forum moderator, I think you need to close this thread...
Old 01-21-2008, 10:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc evo baby
Carrier: sprint

ricchini2007 is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
how is it a dumb question when i got other people who are replyin to it... everybody got a simple response, but yo ugly ass (lookin at that avatar) had to come wit some smart response... be easy, fall back, or do both, lil lady...

i think shes hott
Old 01-21-2008, 11:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

laforr77 is a n00b
LOL this thread has turned into SOHH JBO...
Old 01-22-2008, 12:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

muyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
@ lysolflow

Is it really necessary for you to TYPE ghetto? Its fine if you want to speak that way, in incomplete sentences where no one can understand what you are saying, but seriously, try typing in sentences and try not to sound ignorant.
Old 01-22-2008, 12:54 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP

neilson is keeping up the good workneilson is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by laforr77 View Post
LOL this thread has turned into SOHH JBO...
Speaking of Soulja Boy,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3pj6...eature=related
Old 01-22-2008, 01:03 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Guys, (and gals) this is getting out of control. Please stay on topic.
Old 01-22-2008, 01:05 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP

neilson is keeping up the good workneilson is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Guys, (and gals) this is getting out of control. Please stay on topic.
That's why I tried to reel things back in.

We can all unite behind Soulja Girl. It's a common bond that allows all of us to regroup and not regress.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan