PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 11:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Scrufdog is keeping up the good workScrufdog is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
i thought the no wakeup with incoming call was fixed

A few minutes ago I was wondering why I hadnt gotten a call I'd been waiting for. I pick up the phone turn it on and get the ring for 1/2 a second then missed call thing. I called back and was told she tried calling 30 minutes beforehand. I had read about this issue in old ROM's but thought it was supposed to have been fixed by now. I'm using the latest official ROM for the moment.

The phone was sitting in the same spot it sits every night, with 2 bars of EVDO......
Old 01-18-2008, 12:39 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
What additional software do you have installed on your mogul, how long since the last soft reset, what rom/radio/PRL is it running, how much free space?

I've not seen this, ever, and I'd like to understand what is different (if anything) between units that do have this vs units that don't.
Old 01-18-2008, 02:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pctek4456 is becoming a great contributor
I was having the same problem and a hard reset fixed it for the moment. I've installed the same applications that I had on there before the hard reset but maybe it was something else. Its working correctly now.
Old 01-18-2008, 02:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Scrufdog is keeping up the good workScrufdog is keeping up the good work
im running the latest official, 2.17 with the 1.47.01 radio.

i have ....

Tom Tom 6
Magic Button
Flashlight
Resco File Explorer 2007
Spb Time

thats it for now, havent installed my usual batch of junk, wait for the new official ROM...so that it can be used in a kitchen... might do DCD soon though.

Spb time woke me up and 9:40 per usual, but the call at 10am never came through
Old 01-18-2008, 03:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

scoobdude is just getting started
i thought i had read somewhere that a hard reset is required after replacing the rom even though its not in their instructions. may want to back everything up and try that.

I have yet to have this problem. i am running the most current rom and radio and have alot more installed. but i have also reset my device 3x already besides the soft reset every morning
Old 01-18-2008, 04:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

glendale2x is a n00b
This happens to me very frequently, also affecting SMS and voicemail notifications. No extra apps. Haven't done a hard reset, though.
Old 01-18-2008, 04:42 PM
morsus mihi

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrufdog View Post
im running the latest official, 2.17 with the 1.47.01 radio.

i have ....

Tom Tom 6
Magic Button
Flashlight
Resco File Explorer 2007
Spb Time

thats it for now, havent installed my usual batch of junk, wait for the new official ROM...so that it can be used in a kitchen... might do DCD soon though.

Spb time woke me up and 9:40 per usual, but the call at 10am never came through
Nothing funky looking in that list - Do you have PRL 60611?
Old 01-18-2008, 08:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

pctek4456 is becoming a great contributor
DO NOT USE PRL 60611. There is something wrong with it, Seriously, It doesnt allow the phone to roam properly and may cause the phone to loose service after each call for a while. 60610 is the best one so far to use with any radio version (Incl radio version 2.13)
Old 01-18-2008, 08:45 PM
N00b
Carrier: Cricket

jramos402 is a n00b
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=11805&page=14

I have posted something that worked for me and still continues to work for me on post#136 on the link above. I know its in the Touch forum but Im using a Mogul. Please let me know the results.

Last edited by jramos402; 01-18-2008 at 08:47 PM.
Old 01-18-2008, 08:52 PM
morsus mihi

Quote:
Originally Posted by pctek4456 View Post
DO NOT USE PRL 60611. There is something wrong with it, Seriously, It doesnt allow the phone to roam properly and may cause the phone to loose service after each call for a while. 60610 is the best one so far to use with any radio version (Incl radio version 2.13)
Welll ok. Been running 60611 for a couple weeks, no such issues at all. Maybe depends on where you live, sunspots, How many chickens you sacrifice?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan