PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2008, 05:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

polo5569 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I used to hear my ringtones through my motorola q, why can't i hear them on my mogul

does anyone know why that is. is there a setting that i can change. when i had my motorola q i didnt have to do anything. right now i can hear my notifications throuhg my bluetooth but not my ringtones. i tried that bt program and it works but the audio sounds like crap. while my bluetooth is on i can hear my music through it and it sounds great and i can even play my ringtone and i can hear it but not when someone calls. in case anyone needed to know i am using the jabra bt8010 bluetooth headset. please help.
Old 01-17-2008, 06:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

reyrasco is a n00b
I'm interested here too. I recently got a Mogul and a Jawbone. They work great except I only hear the default Jawbone tone with incoming calls. I asked Jawbone support and they said it was a phone issue. BTW - I hate the default Jawbone tone because it sounds like the Twilight Zone theme.
Old 01-17-2008, 06:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

cuse94 is a n00b
I didn't do anything anything special, but I hear my ringtone from my Mogul thru my Jawbone. But like I said, unfortunately I can't say why.
Old 01-17-2008, 06:56 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

polo5569 is a n00b
nice. if you try the bt audio program you will hear your ringtones but it doesnt sound great
Old 01-18-2008, 02:41 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

polo5569 is a n00b
there must be something that the motorola q had in its settings that allowed it. i wonder if any of the mad scientists here could figure it out and get that workin for us cuz once i get that going and finish up with my cube/touch theme, my mogul will be good to go. i have already gotten envious looks from some of my friends with iphones. just need to make sure that everything runs properly.

Last edited by polo5569; 01-18-2008 at 04:50 PM.
Old 02-14-2009, 07:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

resnor is a n00b
Re: I used to hear my ringtones through my motorola q, why can't i hear them on my mo

Even weirder...I have a Touch Pro. When I first got it, I didn't hear my ringtone through the bluetooth. Then, and I don't remember changing anything, one day, my phone rang, and I heard my custom ringtone through my headset. It stayed like that for months. I recently switched my Pro out for a different Pro, and now my new one, I don't get my ringtone in my bluetooth. Really annoying. I even tried some btaudio file from here, and it didn't do anything, and yes, I soft reset after installing it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan