PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2008, 11:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul
Carrier: spring

lysolflow is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy !!!

Alright... my mogul is running a bit slow... even wit the performance tweaks installed... I came across a thread that suggested you use a certain clean-up program to erase the dead memory off your phone...

i've tried a few programs, and deleted them off my phone... but i think its laggin cuz the programs left somethings behind on my memory...

can anyone let me know what it is i need to do to get my phone back to original speed...
Old 01-17-2008, 11:30 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/TouchPro2
Carrier: T-Mo

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff
You could do a hard reset...But back up your data with pimbackup or something like that firts so you dont have to enter all you contacts in again. Or you could try clear temp or a program called hybernate.

Also do you have a program to close the programs when you close them and not just minimize them. That will slow your phone down drastically....Go to setting/system/memory and hit the running programs tab.

Last edited by reeg420; 01-17-2008 at 11:32 AM.
Old 01-17-2008, 12:54 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
I mostly use MemMaid (not free), but you can also use Oxios Memory (free) and ClearTemp (also free). All of these programs are easily found through Google.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan