PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2008, 01:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul (6800)
Carrier: sprint

gangsterholla179 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
sero

i couldnt find where to put this, but ummm i have heard of these incredible sprint plans called sero. I would like to know where do i get this plan
Old 01-16-2008, 01:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

winslowws is a n00b
This thread at slickdeals.net will answer just about any question you could possibly have about SERO. It's a lot of info, but definitely read through it and understand it all.

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthr...88411&t=716694
Old 01-16-2008, 01:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

rdzlyz is a n00b
i have a sero plan, well if u are an existing customer they will not allow u to port your number to the new sero plan you will recieve a new phone number. This is only intended for new customers not current ones, or accually current ones with their contract done

this is the website of information about sero
http://wiki.howardforums.com/index.php/SPRINT_SERO

go here when u want to get the sero plan and use the email at the bottom
http://www.sprint.com/sero

enter savings@sprintemi.com as an email and there you will be allowed in and buy a new plan
Old 01-16-2008, 01:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

winslowws is a n00b
Actually, that is not entirely accurate, rdzlyz. I was an existing customer with 18 months left on my regular Sprint contract when I switched to SERO, porting my existing phone and existing phone number over in the process. It can all be done, but it requires reading and understanding all those helpful posts out there and a lot of persistence. In the slickdeals.net thread Part IV, I posted a detailed description of the process that I went through, but as always, YMMV.
Old 01-16-2008, 02:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

rdzlyz is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by winslowws View Post
Actually, that is not entirely accurate, rdzlyz. I was an existing customer with 18 months left on my regular Sprint contract when I switched to SERO, porting my existing phone and existing phone number over in the process. It can all be done, but it requires reading and understanding all those helpful posts out there and a lot of persistence. In the slickdeals.net thread Part IV, I posted a detailed description of the process that I went through, but as always, YMMV.
well ya there is always a way to get it lol i had my number ported over but it was on a new name and account. I have the Sero 1250 Plan
Old 01-16-2008, 10:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep
I jumped ship from VZW for SERO. It is awesome!! Can't believe I ever paid $100 a month for a plan that offered less than my $30 SERO plan. I love it.
Old 01-16-2008, 03:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/Mogul/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO rooted

itsall_cooool is keeping up the good workitsall_cooool is keeping up the good work
I'm wondering ....

If I created a new SERO plan, say 1250 minutes, with the 2 line option, do you think I could then port my existing Sprint # into the second line? I'd be willing to buy out of my existing plan if absolutely necessary because the savings over even one year would pay off. Anyone tried this?

It would be pretty useful because I could always use the second line for a 'hazaedous duty' phone in lieu of the Mogul. (oR use the second phone for phone-as-modem)
Old 01-16-2008, 03:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

sandiegodude is just getting started
you'd have to pay etf on your original line, port your number to another provide (pay as you go company works best), then report your number to Sero. it's a pain in the ass but if keeping you number is that important, it's worth it. I wanted a new number anyways- crazy ex girlfriend issues.
Old 01-16-2008, 05:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

rdzlyz is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandiegodude View Post
you'd have to pay etf on your original line, port your number to another provide (pay as you go company works best), then report your number to Sero. it's a pain in the ass but if keeping you number is that important, it's worth it. I wanted a new number anyways- crazy ex girlfriend issues.
crazy ex hahahhahahahaha datz rele funny lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsall_cooool View Post
I'm wondering ....

If I created a new SERO plan, say 1250 minutes, with the 2 line option, do you think I could then port my existing Sprint # into the second line? I'd be willing to buy out of my existing plan if absolutely necessary because the savings over even one year would pay off. Anyone tried this?

It would be pretty useful because I could always use the second line for a 'hazaedous duty' phone in lieu of the Mogul. (oR use the second phone for phone-as-modem)
well if you would like a two option then that would be cool, it is worth getting bcuz of the savings. but i think you can port your number, theres always around it wen porting a number and i dont think their would be any eft charges, bcuz wen i ported my number from another sprint account to the sero they did charge me but they credited it back, i made sure that they didnt charge me i asked a ecare rep first before i did everything.
Old 01-16-2008, 06:08 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Please use the search function, there are many threads discussing SERO.

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan