PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2008, 10:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Synned is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Alarm + S2U2

Does your guys alarm still work with S2U2?
Mine won't go off untill I turn the phone on, then the time catches up and boom...alarm.
Old 01-10-2008, 02:39 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Mine works ok, but I use an app, not the built-in alarm. Which Rom, which version of S2U2?
Old 01-10-2008, 03:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Synned is a n00b
Stock ROM, and version .96 of S2U2.

I actually think it has a mind of its own. I tested it about 10 times today...setting an alarm for 2 minutes from then and it would go off. I tried different combinations...plugging the phone in...turning the screen off...but every one WORKED.
However, it has now been the 3rd night in a row it failed to go off in the morning...as soon as I hit the power button...it'll go off..
How do you say WEIRD?

Just realized .97 is out...going to try that and see if it changes.
Old 01-10-2008, 04:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

JimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
This sounds like one of the bugs that was fixed in ROM 2.17. If you're running an older one, you should upgrade.
Old 01-12-2008, 02:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Synned is a n00b
But the thing is, my alarm always worked perfectly without S2U2.
Still think it could be the ROM Issue?
I might as well wait till the next ROM with GPS so I don't have to put everything back in twice.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch VX6900

ernestchi is a n00b
Re: Alarm + S2U2

I am running the latest version of S2U2 and my alarm also does not sound in the mornings. I think it may be caused by the sleep mode of S2U2, where real time is not kept. I notice when i turn on my phone from sleep mode, the clock jumps to real time from the time it was last turned on. Any help?
Old 10-30-2008, 01:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Wow, what an OLD thread. I have S2U2 v1.32 amd have two native alarms go off every morning. Just because you looked at your phone 10mins ago and turned the screen off and then when you turn it on again the time shows 10mins ago just before it updates and displays the current time means that it stopped counting internally.......lol

However, go try an older version on S2U2 because we have seen issues ever since 1.21

I am getting ready to go back to 1.18 where everything was fine for me.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:40 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

S2U2 is not very good on the Apache. But works good on the Titan. On my Apache the wakeup lag is forever. I have tampered with S2U2 wakeupdelay and everything. I do use v1.33 because I like S2End but I use an older version of iLock2. From v1.01. Because is v1.03 a serious power drain occured and it hasen't quite got fixed yet. Also I hate how the battery takes for ever and refreshes on wakeup.

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.
Old 11-04-2008, 05:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon

nick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

try spoonalarm. never had a single problem with it an s2u2.
Old 11-09-2008, 08:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy
Carrier: AT&T

rsohne is just getting started

I have been using a freeware program called GAlarm that actually integrates into M2D and S2U2. I have been using it for weeks and it works well. You can find a thread on xda here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=2588542.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan