PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   for the noobs (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=15243)

gangsterholla179 01-04-2008 01:40 AM

for the noobs

i believe that we should help noobs out more. I think some1 should create a video or sumthin on how to flash roms n put custom ones. i really want to change my stock rom due to da point that it is wack. The only problem that i have is that im paranoid when it comes to doin it becuz i dont kno if ima screw up. Plz n thank u for any1 that hears my cry:mrgreen:

itsall_cooool 01-04-2008 01:51 AM

English please?

pflatlyne 01-04-2008 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gangsterholla179 (Post 154310)
i believe that we should help noobs out more. I think some1 should create a video or sumthin on how to flash roms n put custom ones. i really want to change my stock rom due to da point that it is wack. The only problem that i have is that im paranoid when it comes to doin it becuz i dont kno if ima screw up. Plz n thank u for any1 that hears my cry:mrgreen:

Unfortunately,most of the internet is in English,so you might want to limit your posts to using that language. Fortunately,I can translate for everyone.

i believe that we should help new users out more. I think someone should create a video or perhaps a document detailing how to flash and create custom rom images. i really want to change my stock rom due to the fact that it lacks features that I would like to have. The only problem that i have is that I am concerned that I will render my device unbootable because I am unsure if I have sufficient skills to properly perform the upgrade. Thank you in advance for any assistance you may be able to provide.

almighty 01-04-2008 02:53 AM

translation#2

i think someone should come to my house and flash my rom for me due to the fact that i can not read things on the internet. please help my mother will bake cookies. thanks. werd homez

98classic 01-04-2008 02:56 AM

lol, this is teh funniez

idenkilla 01-04-2008 05:08 AM

bro its easy. jus have balls and do it. its not rocket science when your flashing a custom rom.jus read. that is thebest tutorial

Lecithin 01-04-2008 10:39 AM

Definitly plenty of info on this site about how to do it just make sure you read through and follow the steps. There is always a chance that even flashing to the new ROM's from HTC that you will turn your phone into an expensive/inefficient door stop. But as long as you follow the steps that are already posted on this forum and are sometimes even given while using the software itself (the unlocker does a decent job of walking you through) you should be able to handle it. A video would probably just muddy up the waters anyways.

schettj 01-04-2008 10:42 AM

this is tame compared to the deluge of apple fan-kiddies on the ipod touch hacking forums

"wut iz dah jailbreeks?"

And sadly, there *are* videos showing how to jailbreak your touch, and people still manage to fork it up.

NxtGenCowboy 01-04-2008 12:44 PM

read his name..

hes a gangster

Joeriginal 01-04-2008 02:48 PM

Ahhh I enjoy a good flaming every now and then, thanks gangsta for taking this one.