PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   PocketCM (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=15193)

NxtGenCowboy 01-03-2008 03:11 PM

PocketCM

Is there a trick or something to get the SMS to work in PocketCM?

Mine wont send. they are displayed in there but will not send when i hit the send button..

Maybe i should use something differe fot threaded sms?

badwolf 01-03-2008 03:14 PM

you have to hold the send button for a bit of time. look in software section or their website.

xweaponx 01-03-2008 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badwolf (Post 153866)
you have to hold the send button for a bit of time. look in software section or their website.

Exactly. It's like 200 milliseconds or such...

arcanecho 01-03-2008 04:04 PM

I know I'm basically hijacking this thread, but I can't even get PCM to intercept my SMSs. I'd like to use the threading in PCM because I've had quite a few problems with palm's app. Where exactly am I to put the SMSintercept.dll? Thanks and sorry. =P

yakky 01-03-2008 04:16 PM

The sms intercept should work out of the box, if you had the palm app installed it may be interfering.

xweaponx 01-03-2008 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arcanecho (Post 153905)
I know I'm basically hijacking this thread, but I can't even get PCM to intercept my SMSs. I'd like to use the threading in PCM because I've had quite a few problems with palm's app. Where exactly am I to put the SMSintercept.dll? Thanks and sorry. =P

You will want to remove any prior sms threading app you had installed (codyppc's, palm,etc). Also, try installing the .dll file in the My Device\Program Files\PocketCM folder. That is where mine is.

arcanecho 01-03-2008 04:29 PM

I had it installed a while ago, but I hard reset and I don't remember if I re-installed it after that and then uninstalled it. Is there any reg setting left by palm that I may need to delete? I assume I just place the .dll in the same directory as PCM is.. correct?

phazed 01-03-2008 04:31 PM

Arcanecho:

Press and hold the phone Icon until a menu pops up... then slide your finger to the Gear (Settings) and make sure that the "Use default SMS program" is unchecked.

I continue to use the WM SMS interface because if Pocket CM handles my texts... WM still pops up behind PCM... annoying to have to close 2 windows when I get a SMS.

Later,
phaZed

NxtGenCowboy 01-03-2008 04:33 PM

Oh You have to hold the text. I get it. awesome thanks. I'll have to give ti try right now.
Next thing is to figure out how to get the iphone theme to work. haha

arcanecho 01-03-2008 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phazed (Post 153923)
Arcanecho:

Press and hold the phone Icon until a menu pops up... then slide your finger to the Gear (Settings) and make sure that the "Use default SMS program" is unchecked.

I continue to use the WM SMS interface because if Pocket CM handles my texts... WM still pops up behind PCM... annoying to have to close 2 windows when I get a SMS.

Later,
phaZed

Yeah, I have that checked, I just can't seem to get PCM to actually receive the sms'.