PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices



Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-03-2008, 12:00 PM
firepwr's Avatar
Lurker
Offline
Pocket PC: Mogul
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 6
Reputation: 0
firepwr is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Colonel: Bluetooth fix stand-alone? Best BT in clean rom?

Colonel-Love the custom roms, but I need something a little trimmer. I've tried a couple of clean ROMs, but none seem to have the volume and clarity over BT that I've had with yours.

What were your BT fixes, and can they be implemented stand-alone? If not, does anyone have a clean ROM that they feel has the best BT performance? Thanks to all-
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 01-03-2008, 12:53 PM
PineApple Express's Avatar
N00b
Offline
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint
Location: Las Vegas
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 32
Reputation: 0
PineApple Express is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I would like the same just the coronels stand also fix for BT would be really nice.

Chuck
PAE
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 01-03-2008, 03:58 PM
Lsme420's Avatar
The Pusher Man
Offline
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything
Location: Earth
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,672
Reputation: 1825
Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by firepwr View Post
Colonel-Love the custom roms, but I need something a little trimmer. I've tried a couple of clean ROMs, but none seem to have the volume and clarity over BT that I've had with yours.

What were your BT fixes, and can they be implemented stand-alone? If not, does anyone have a clean ROM that they feel has the best BT performance? Thanks to all-
Why not make your own Rom? Its not that hard. Get the kitchen (FTP site-Titan-Users-DogGuy ) and thanks to DogGuy for the kitchen and to Stroths for the simple directions here So do we have a GUI Kitchen yet? post #2 you should have no problems and the Clean and Simple Rom your looking for.
__________________
Went back to a BlackBerry..................

Last edited by Lsme420; 01-03-2008 at 04:03 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 01-03-2008, 04:43 PM
firepwr's Avatar
Lurker
Offline
Pocket PC: Mogul
Threadstarter
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 6
Reputation: 0
firepwr is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsme420 View Post
Why not make your own Rom? Its not that hard. Get the kitchen (FTP site-Titan-Users-DogGuy ) and thanks to DogGuy for the kitchen and to Stroths for the simple directions here So do we have a GUI Kitchen yet? post #2 you should have no problems and the Clean and Simple Rom your looking for.
I've pulled together 3 cooked ROM's between DogGuy's kitchen and DCD's kitchen (along with about 6 customs from everyoe and their aunt), but I've gone back to Colonel's because the BT volume/clarity. I've no problem doing my own ROM, but I am not advanced enough to know where to start splicing the BT configs/hacks from Colonel's ROM into a clean ROM/custom ROM, and that's what I'm looking for. Across custom ROM's with the same BT drivers and audiopara sets, Colonel's is still better for some reason, and that's why I started this post.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 01-04-2008, 12:13 AM
Lsme420's Avatar
The Pusher Man
Offline
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything
Location: Earth
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,672
Reputation: 1825
Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by firepwr View Post
I've pulled together 3 cooked ROM's between DogGuy's kitchen and DCD's kitchen (along with about 6 customs from everyoe and their aunt), but I've gone back to Colonel's because the BT volume/clarity. I've no problem doing my own ROM, but I am not advanced enough to know where to start splicing the BT configs/hacks from Colonel's ROM into a clean ROM/custom ROM, and that's what I'm looking for. Across custom ROM's with the same BT drivers and audiopara sets, Colonel's is still better for some reason, and that's why I started this post.
I think DogGuys new kitchen has the bluetooth fix. I think I seen it in the Titan sub(Upgrade) forum.
Reply With Quote
Reply

  PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com