PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   swap (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=14860)

xoxo4u 12-29-2007 11:48 PM

swap

hey everyone..
like many people i swapped my cell for a titan, and didn't get charged n didn't sen tit back....
now im wondering if i can use both cells... for example use a cell for a few days then if i go to a diff place use the other one .... but my only concern is i dont want to call sprint every time i want to switch my 3 cells and activiate it...
like with cingular i would just use my cells depending where i was going with ust a sim card...

is there a way i can activate my cells on my own? without calling them?

and how do i do that ?

Gh05t 12-30-2007 12:06 AM

i dunno about activating it without calling but i think you should send it back. I thought the same thing when I got mine. I planned on keeping it since they didn't charge me but they caught on and they charged my account so i ended up sending the other phone back

kaeslumz 12-30-2007 01:08 AM

well just go to sprint.com and sign in..choose activate phone..and itll ask for esn number of the other phone you want to use and show you how to swap without calling sprint..i did it and like this feature way better than calling sprint..

adrian2pm 01-02-2008 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaeslumz (Post 151464)
well just go to sprint.com and sign in..choose activate phone..and itll ask for esn number of the other phone you want to use and show you how to swap without calling sprint..i did it and like this feature way better than calling sprint..

i signed it but i dont see activate phone can you tell me where it is exactly thanks
i have a touch and just renewed my contract and bought a qc9
how long does it take to swap esn online ? how many hours?
thanks

remlle 01-02-2008 11:26 PM

I dont have this option either

leedawg 01-02-2008 11:51 PM

If your with verizon you can just go online on your acct and activate whatever phone you want just put in the ESN and hit submit and bingo and it changes it..

kaeslumz 01-03-2008 12:35 AM

it says upgrade or activate new phone..click it..click activate phone cuz a drop down box will give u 2 options..sprint will show you the phone you currently have and it will have a info feild where it asks for esn..its straightforward after u get that far

kaeslumz 01-03-2008 12:39 AM

and online..i activated my phone within five minutes..just make sure you power the phone down after the swap and turn it back on..and veola!!! easy

adrian2pm 01-03-2008 12:46 AM

when you swap phone like every week how does it affect your insurance . does it insure whats activated ?

kaeslumz 01-03-2008 12:52 AM

i can say it really doesnt affect insurance but im not sure..my apache's button got stuck and i have insurance on my account for the mogul....but sprint fixed the apaches button no problem