PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2007, 08:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Scooter_in_WI is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy Bluetooth Radio Shutting Down?

I have been running DogGuy's kitchen (Beta4) for the past few days with great success. I don't really think that this problem is related to the kitchen so I'll start my own thread...

I just got the BlueAnt Z9 headset and was trying it out for the first time.

-- Unrelated: The Z9 is AWSOME!!! I have had a Motorola, Plantronics, Jabra, and a Jawbone (fav so far) and this thing is better all around! Sound, fit, range, pairing and connection with my Mogul, and customer service surpasses them all!
http://us.blueantz9.com/flash2/

Anyway... I was trying out the Z9 to see how it works and how it feels after wearing it all day. After about a couple of hours the BT radio on my Mogul just shut off. I use Spb Phone Suite and it showed that the BT was off as well. I turned it back on and everything worked OK. At least for a couple hours until it turned off again. I did install ppcgeeks battery tweak cab but I didn't think that it changes any of the BT settings.

Is there a registry hack or some setting that turns off BT after being idle for a few hours? As long as I was making calls, BT would stay on. It would only shut down after 2 hours if idle time. Any ideas?
Old 12-29-2007, 11:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

rawr is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
sounds like the problem i've had with the past 8 or 9 devices i've had... the only rom I've run that didn't do this was the base sprint 2.17 rom.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan