PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2008, 03:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

rdzlyz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
The Seidio 3200MAH Battery or the Mugen 3600MAH Battery

guys which battery would is more worth it? they are both around the same price range and i know both are good.
Old 03-31-2008, 04:58 PM
Banned User

dzuchowski is becoming a great contributor
Re: The Seidio 3200MAH Battery or the Mugen 3600MAH Battery

i use the seidio 3200 battery as i have used them with my older 6700. They make great batteries and are U.S. based. I tried to call Mugen and they are based i think in china and their offical website has everything in euro prices. I only usually buy directly from the manufactor when possible instead of someone off ebay. I would stick with seidio and they now have the offical battery cover protector for the mogul...
http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=994
Plus seidio also offers a whole range of products for the mogul. Keep in mind if you go with the mugen power then they might not have all the accessories that seidio offers.
Old 03-31-2008, 05:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: Sprint

hippity.hoppity is keeping up the good workhippity.hoppity is keeping up the good work

I'd stay away from Seidio. Very bad customer service and known to sell bogus batteries. Can't go wrong with Mugen.
Old 03-31-2008, 06:28 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

I have the Seidio, and so far it's been fantastic. Also hippity.hoppity's the very first person I've heard speak ill of their customer service or quality. My own experience with their customer service was very strong, and I've heard of large numbers of people using the Seidio batteries on their 6700s and being happy with them. I'm sure hippity.hoppity's experience is genuine, but not necessarily accurate for everyone's experience.
Old 03-31-2008, 06:40 PM
rdwing

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippity.hoppity View Post
I'd stay away from Seidio. Very bad customer service and known to sell bogus batteries. Can't go wrong with Mugen.
I concur...
Old 03-31-2008, 06:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo Rooted Stock ROM

sanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

The only reason to stay away from Seidio is the customer service.

The batteries are fine, the products are okay, and the customer service and information you get from them is atrocious.

They probably need to hire someone to do customer service, but I think they don't really care about that aspect all that much.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:21 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: ppc6800
Carrier: sprint

zarlof is just getting started

Let me start out by saying, I am sorry that you had a bad experiance with Seidio. However, I have bought many hundreds of dollars (about $400 to $500) worth of things from Seidio including the extended battery for my 6700. I only had one shipping issue and they promptly shipped a replacement and did not even ask for the old one back. The 6700 battery works great. My friend is still using it in his 6700.

I wonder about the quality of the 6800 battery and am not as concerned about the customer service. If it is as good as the 6700 version I will be buying one for my 6800. However, I don't need it so much with my car dock that also came from Seidio and works great (hands free law in Ca).

Thakns,
Zarlof
Old 03-31-2008, 08:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Pro2, EVO 4G

toviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to toviaheli Send a message via MSN to toviaheli Send a message via Yahoo to toviaheli Send a message via Skype™ to toviaheli

I am using the Mugen in my 6800. I love it. I used both Mugen and Seidio on my 6700. Loved them. The owner of Seidio likes to do customer service himself. you can often find him in the various site forums posting in the Seido threads and helping people.

they arent the biggest organization. I have had to wait a bit for a response on occassion, but in the end they have always been more than responsive, fair and apologetic.

The Book of GOD: Helping Spiritual orphans know God their Father completely!
The New Book by TOV ROSE www.TovRose.com
Get it now on Amazon.com: http://www.createspace.com/3582133
Old 03-31-2008, 08:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: ToucH

ScandaLex is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to ScandaLex Send a message via Yahoo to ScandaLex

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
I have the Seidio, and so far it's been fantastic. Also hippity.hoppity's the very first person I've heard speak ill of their customer service or quality. My own experience with their customer service was very strong, and I've heard of large numbers of people using the Seidio batteries on their 6700s and being happy with them. I'm sure hippity.hoppity's experience is genuine, but not necessarily accurate for everyone's experience.
Hippity is not the first I've seen post this. There are plenty of other foums outside of this one in which complaints run high regarding Seido's customer service.

Personally, I think its pitiful that in order to get a response from a company in which you sent your money too, you have to post on several forums they frequent, and hope they get around to answering you. It doesnt take them that long to charge your VISA, AmEx, Discover....
Old 04-01-2008, 04:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

rdzlyz is a n00b

so seideo is gud.....but mugen is lookin niceee

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan