PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   anyone try invisible shield for Titan? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=14630)

volDeus 12-26-2007 08:27 PM

anyone try invisible shield for Titan?

im trying to pick a screen protector for mine (stock is about worn out and i can barely see through it XD ) and im leaning towards the invisible shield but i had two questions for anyone who is using it ... how tight is the cut, and how bad is it for adding glare outdoors ... ive heard good things about the shield and the demo on their site is awesome but i work outside alot and the glare is a big issue ... plus the fit, since those little gaps that a loose cut leaves fill up with sawdust real fast :P

if anybody has the shield on their Titan let me know how its working out for you or if you have a better suggestion pertaining to the two points i raised im open minded ... although i dont really want something ill eventully have to replace ... even if its a year down the road ..

ajk511 12-26-2007 08:32 PM

havent used invisishield but I have the seidio one and I love it.

volDeus 12-26-2007 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajk511 (Post 149437)
havent used invisishield but I have the seidio one and I love it.

hows the glare outdoors

johnnychimpo 12-26-2007 08:55 PM

I have tried and they have failed. I ordered the 6800 sprint mogul screen protector and they sent me the right box for it with the wrong damn screen protector. For Pete's sake! how can you mess a product up like that? The screen protector in my box had cut outs on the top and bottom for some speaker or something.

Make sure they send you the right screen protector if you order from them.

8 days later and still not one phone call or email to fix the situation. Im completely pissed off at this company that makes invisiblesheild.

volDeus 12-26-2007 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnnychimpo (Post 149456)
I have tried and they have failed. I ordered the 6800 sprint mogul screen protector and they sent me the right box for it with the wrong damn screen protector. For Pete's sake! how can you mess a product up like that? The screen protector in my box had cut outs on the top and bottom for some speaker or something.

Make sure they send you the right screen protector if you order from them.

8 days later and still not one phone call or email to fix the situation. Im completely pissed off at this company that makes invisiblesheild.

wow ... dont like hearing that at all ... is it possible they sent you the face/side kit instead of the screen kit?

ajk511 12-26-2007 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by volDeus (Post 149451)
hows the glare outdoors

The glare outdoors is minimal with the protector on, but I also have pretty dark themes on my phone to help with that.

DCerrone 12-26-2007 09:08 PM

WriteShield, the only one you need. Comes in a package of two, i have yet to use the second one. In fact, the first one was on my 6700 that I moved to my 6800 and it still works perfectly. It has antiglare and actually enhanced the touch screen.

You will love it right from the go, no doubt about it!

johnnychimpo 12-26-2007 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by volDeus (Post 149459)
wow ... dont like hearing that at all ... is it possible they sent you the face/side kit instead of the screen kit?

Nope, looks like a screen kit for a LG rumor but a tad bit smaller. It isnt even big enough to cover my screen at all. I have emailed them and left messages and they have yet to do anything about it.

volDeus 12-26-2007 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajk511 (Post 149461)
The glare outdoors is minimal with the protector on, but I also have pretty dark themes on my phone to help with that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DCerrone (Post 149464)
WriteShield, the only one you need. Comes in a package of two, i have yet to use the second one. In fact, the first one was on my 6700 that I moved to my 6800 and it still works perfectly. It has antiglare and actually enhanced the touch screen.

You will love it right from the go, no doubt about it!

do either come precut and if so how tight is the fit

ajk511 12-26-2007 09:20 PM

the seidio is precut and fits perfectly. no gaps, no overlay.