PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2007, 04:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

pctek4456 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
40% Off Invisible Shield

Check it Out Ifrogz has a 40% off all invisible shield products. I just ordered some for my friends.

http://ifrogz.com/screen-protectors/...ble-shield.php
Old 12-27-2007, 07:19 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

macevedo is just getting started
Invisible Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by volDeus View Post

if anybody has the shield on their Titan let me know how its working out for you or if you have a better suggestion pertaining to the two points i raised im open minded ... although i dont really want something ill eventully have to replace ... even if its a year down the road ..
I have the invisible shield with the side shield as well. The fit was perfect for the screen and near perfect for the side shield. It adds a los of friction to your stylus. If you like your stylus to glide very smoothly this is not for you.

As for the glare, the shield pretty much has the same glare as a non-protected screen.

The shield does get scratched, although not deep scratches, but the original screen is protected. You also get a lifetime warranty for the product, so if it gets scratched it also gets replaced.

I've had good experience with this company. I have bought shields for Creative Zens, iTouch, 2 laptops, 2 Moguls, a Titan and the Touch. All the people who use these devices seem to be happy with it, except the Touch since I am yet to receive that shield.
Old 12-27-2007, 09:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment

cuse94 is a n00b
I've got a Boxwave ClearTouch Anti-Glare screen protector on mine. Good screen protection, no glare. Washable/reusable.
Old 12-27-2007, 11:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Keyone is just getting started
I have the full invisible shield on my Mogul. I got it when it used to be $19.95 with 20% off, but no idea why they raised it to $24.95. It obviously does not cover the battery cover.

The screen shield is perfectly fit on all edges. The feeling may be sticky a first, but after it completely sets, it's good enough for me. It is definitely not smooth - a tiny bit of resistance on the stylus, but personally, I like it that way, and also the texture when I use my fingers.

I like the full shield, but at the new and non-discounted price, it is definitely not worth it. $13 more to cover the side isn't worth it, but for a few dollars more at the time, I like it. I don't have to worry about scratching the sides when I throw it in my pocket with other things.
Old 12-27-2007, 12:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

gobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by phidong View Post
I've had the invisible shield for about 6 months now. For the price, I don't really recommend it. Before you get it, be aware that it isn't completely smooth or glossy. There is a texture on it that isn't completely flat and gives resistance to the stylus or even your finger. It definitely doesn't feel smooth. You get used to it, but I used a friend's naked 6800 and was reminded of how smooth sliding the stylus should be.

Also, they claim that it can't be scratched with keys, etc, etc. but I have several scratches on my screen just from wiping it, so I don't know exactly what they're talking about. Definitely going to replace it with a different product soon.
Yeah, i do miss the smooth easy swipes that the mogul had without the shield, but i guess its just the price i had to pay for the protection, i personally dont care if the gaurd gets scratched or not, im only bothered when scratches prevent me from seeing something when the lcd is cranked on, which it doesnt, so it gets my recommendations

my ONLY gripe about it is that it gets some weird smudges, other than that, it does its job
Old 12-27-2007, 01:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6900
Carrier: sprint

JSMZ is becoming a great contributor
Ive got the shield on mine. Glare is ok, no worse than any other cell phone screen in sunlight. The lifetime warranty rocks...im on my second one... as a test to its scratch resistance I used everything i could find as a stylus and take a guess what finally scratched it...... a straight edge razor blade... and the scratches from that were not that bad.

EDIT: fit is great ...side to side, top to bottom no gaps

Last edited by JSMZ; 12-27-2007 at 01:08 PM.
Old 12-27-2007, 01:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
The Invisible Shield is awesome. It fits perfectly and is nearly indestructable. You can literally take your key and run it along the length of the screen and not see a scratch. And if by chance you do scratch it they replace it free. The glare is about the same as no protector. Its not bad I use it outside and in high light all the time. The best anti glare protector i used was a HORI made for Nintendo DS it has to be cut to fit which I suck at though so I gave up after wasting my money on 2.

I have InvisibleShield on my PSP, Digicam, mogul and love it on all of them.

Last edited by eehrhard; 12-27-2007 at 01:19 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan