PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2007, 04:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

tc3jg is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to tc3jg
i got a new BT !!!!!

SO for xmas i got the Jawbone omg this thing is real nice...haven't been in any super noisy environments but so far the boosted volume feature like when the tv is turned up works well.

Thumbs up to the jawbone really nice bluetooth headset....i had a plaintronics before it was nice but i like the jawbone more...did i mention it looks real nice to.
Old 12-26-2007, 11:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

leedawg is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc3jg View Post
SO for xmas i got the Jawbone omg this thing is real nice...haven't been in any super noisy environments but so far the boosted volume feature like when the tv is turned up works well.

Thumbs up to the jawbone really nice bluetooth headset....i had a plaintronics before it was nice but i like the jawbone more...did i mention it looks real nice to.
Me too I love mine as well havent played with it much but am this morning a bit.

Are you using voice command or anything with it. THe only complaint I have is I cant get the confirmation to hear me say yes. Ive read about it and it seems as though this is a common problem for ppl not sure what the fix is but otherwise I am happy with this headset as well..
Old 12-26-2007, 12:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible/Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

BetaMan is keeping up the good workBetaMan is keeping up the good workBetaMan is keeping up the good work
I used one for about a week and threw it in a drawer because ALL my clients AND my wife complained that they echoed when I was on it.

2 friends of mine also bought the jawbone BT headset (we all had the silver one) and they had the same issue.

There is a whole thread about it on pdaphonehome.com

Hope you 2 don't have the same issue the rest of us had!

Cheers!
Old 12-26-2007, 02:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: xv 6800
Carrier: VZW

ggaeta is becoming a great contributor
I hear Z9 works really well
Old 12-26-2007, 08:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

tc3jg is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to tc3jg
no I havent done the voice command stuff with it yet because i dont know if i want to reset my phone by upgrading the rom so no use in recording all the names when its going to get erased anyway...did you make sure you used the jawbone when you set up the voice commands?.....

Yeah well I have the black one and have made a few calls and answered them no one that I have talked to said anything about an echo everyone said they could hear me perfectly and it was really clear.
Old 12-26-2007, 09:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

johnnychimpo is just getting started
This wouldn't be an issue if windows mobile had freaking voice recognition instead of the lousy voice command!
Old 12-26-2007, 09:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC RhodiumW - Sprint Branded

volDeus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvolDeus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvolDeus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvolDeus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to volDeus Send a message via Skype™ to volDeus
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnychimpo View Post
This wouldn't be an issue if windows mobile had freaking voice recognition instead of the lousy voice command!
maybe im missing somethin .... isnt MSVC voice recognition? pretty damn good voice recognition as far as ive seen ... and ive been using it for 3+ years

Last edited by volDeus; 12-26-2007 at 09:18 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan