PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   radio .140 exe help!!!!!!!!!(Sprint mogul 6800) (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=14579)

kaos 12-26-2007 02:06 AM

radio .140 exe help!!!!!!!!!(Sprint mogul 6800)

hi, I used unlocker for my htc sprint mogul 6800.Now i got it installed fine.then i updated to alltels radio 1.40.exe instead of sprints 1.32.Cause of freezing issues when switching to roam.Now the new radio1.40EXE fixed this issue.But my new problem is now my internets is all wacked.When i try to connect it ask for number username and pass and domain.What can I do?

rvashi 12-26-2007 10:27 AM

You should leave everthing blank. Does it connect that way? If not, you may want to do a manual IOTA Provisioning.

That's done by Start-->Settings-->Phone-->Services Tab-->Internet-->Get Settings

It should do a manual Client initiated IOTA. After that, it should work. There is also another way but that would require you to flash a stock Sprint ROM and then reflash to your current ROM.

Hope that helps.

kaos 12-30-2007 12:01 PM

heres the strange thing. i was running sprints 2.17the newest one.(Still am.except for radio.)Then I unlocked the phone by reflashing.Then installed the alltel radio 1.40 exe.Now when i first turn phone on.If i leave in sprint service.connect to internet.Then i can force phone to roam.Then internet works.Now if i reset phone or just turn off while in roam.When i turn back on and go to use the net.I get this issue.But then i change back to sprint for a sec connect then put it back to roam.Then everythings fine again.I find it strange.Just has to be a mogul bug or something.

rvashi 12-30-2007 12:40 PM

That is pretty strange. You might want to try a EPST Reset. That's as hard of a reset as it comes. That will deactivate your phone. In order to do this, you would need your MSL code. let me know if you have that and if you're interested in doing this, I'll guide you through the process.

Otherwise, you might just want to do a complete new flash of Sprint 2.17 ROM and then reflash your 1.40 Radio ROM. However, the newest Radio 1.47.01 seems to be working just fine for most people. Have you updated your PRL yet? The latest one is 60611 (previous 60610). That will help a little too. Again, you would need your MSL code if you would like to update the PRL yourself, otherwise, you'd need to call Sprint from your phone and ask them to tag it for a PRL update.

Everything you need to do any of the above is under my folder in the ftp.
ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Titan/Users/rvashi/
Username: ppcgeeks
Password: ezupload

Let me know what you decide and how it turns out.

GoodThings2Life 12-30-2007 10:14 PM

I had a similar experience when I went from 2.17/1.40 to 2.17/1.47.01 a while back... The first time broke access to data services.

In my situation, I was able to flash it a second time with the radio I wanted, hard reset, and initiate the IOTA provisioning afterwards before installing any PRL updates and applications.