PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2007, 06:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint

xefe is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Windows LIVE/hotmail email on Titan

Was wondering if there is a way to have 2 accounts on my sprint mogul. Currently when I go to messaging, I have TEXTS, Outlook and Windows LIVE/Hotmail. I tried going to add a new service but all it does is change out my existing hotmail/live settings.
Old 12-17-2007, 03:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul/Titan/6800
Carrier: Sprint

dvjunk is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Not sure if this is what you are looking for but there is an option within Windows Live Hotmail accounts to forward your mail to another account. Sign-in to one of your Windows live accounts using your desktop browser. Then go to the "Options" link > "More Options..." Under "Manage Your Account" select "Forward mail to another e-mail account" and you can follow the instructions to set it up. I have half-a-dozen Hotmail & MSN accounts all forwarded to a single MSN email. You can choose whether or not you want to also be able to view the emails in the original accounts. Using this method allows me to monitor all of my email addresses using a single Windows Live login. The downside is that the mobile version of Windows Live does not seem to let you choose which address you wish to send (or reply) from. The desktop browser based version will allow you to set things up so that you can easily switch the from account for each email that you send. Maybe they will add this to the mobile version.

Sorry, but you will need to do a little experimenting on your own to explore the available options. ~Dave

Last edited by dvjunk; 12-17-2007 at 04:01 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan