PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 03:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800 Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

Johnkesh is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mogul/Titan LCD Problem

I had my LCD Replaced and the display will not show anything, but the touch screen still works.

Does anyone have No2Chem's ROM installed that could help me out with the button sequence to push or type with the qwerty keyboard to initialize a sync with my computer?? The USB Port has also stopped working and giving me the USB Device Not Recognized error.
Old 03-17-2010, 02:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC PPC 6800
Carrier: Iusacell

AwAg666 is a n00b
Re: Mogul/Titan LCD Problem

I've the same LCD problem and what I've found so far is that the flex is pretty much damage, i saw in a tread here more about that same issue... and the usb problem is also a malfunction of the usb port... u need to move it a little bit to get the connection or replace it. :S
Old 03-22-2010, 02:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint PCS

psiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuff

It's drastic, but you could try doing a Hard Reset (which erases all the data on the phone), then use MyMobiler to remote control the device, tho that assumes you can get USB going. You might try using a cradle if you have one to improve the USB connection. It might not even be necessary to Hard Reset...
Old 10-22-2010, 11:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul PPC6800
Carrier: Sprint

HOWIE_1 is a n00b

Hello PPC Gang,
I am having to replace the LCD Digitizer on my HTC Mogul - My question is whether or not I could use the LCD panel from an HTC Touch Pro? Since these are basically the same unit -though better res on the TP would it work-even IF stopping down to the lower res for the Mogul.

ANY help gratefully appreciated!

HOWIE_1
Old 10-24-2010, 11:23 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; MSM Build/MASTER) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Not exactly sure, but I don't think the two units are identicle.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan