PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2007, 03:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

tc3jg is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to tc3jg
Wow guys quick question as to the cosmetics of your mogul

Hey i just got myself another mogul and the first one i had (bought it in July) has the words pocket Pc on the metal screen surround it is at the bottom of the screen but my new mogul is blank it doesn't have any words except for the sprint slogan at the top of the metal frame.
Old 12-07-2007, 03:38 PM
HTC Soldier
Pocket PC: EVO 3-1/2G
Carrier: Sprinter Cell

xweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIP
I took a razor balde and gently scratched the "Alltel" off the surrounding metal frame on mine and then applied this to match my carbon theme...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=013

The black w/ carbon really sets it off.

Old 12-07-2007, 03:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

tc3jg is a n00b
aww ok thats nice but you did have something that said alltel on the bottom of the frame?
Old 12-07-2007, 03:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC-6850
Carrier: Sprint

ls3mach is keeping up the good workls3mach is keeping up the good work
The new Sprint phones don't say Pocket PC at the bottom. My buddy got one in an exchange. I had completely forgotten that the early ones had it until I saw his. I thought it was kind of cool, but I like the idea of scrapping the Sprint logo off.

EDIT What exactly is your question?
Old 12-07-2007, 03:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

tc3jg is a n00b
yeah man i agree i liked the pocket pc at the bottom o well its nice and shiny now No scratches so im cool.
Old 12-07-2007, 04:03 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by xweaponx View Post
I took a razor balde and gently scratched the "Alltel" off the surrounding metal frame on mine and then applied this to match my carbon theme...

uhh pardon me but i just got a stiffy!
Old 12-07-2007, 04:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro, and Sprint Touch Diamond, iPhone 3G (white) also ha
Carrier: Sprint PCS, AT&T(Ugh)

Mastanthony89 is keeping up the good workMastanthony89 is keeping up the good workMastanthony89 is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by xweaponx View Post

WOudl you mind doing a mini review on the skin quality and also upload your own personal pics? thanks
Old 12-07-2007, 04:36 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
I just swapped out my mogul for the 3rd time and none have had the pocket pc logo until the one I just got this week. I thought maybe i got a reconditioned unit but its not. I checked ##pst# and the life counter was at 0 and the referb status was no. So i guess I just got a old "new" phone.

I care more about getting scratches and dings on my phones which is why mine is wrapped in a seidio rubberized black case and the screen is protected by an unscratchable ShieldZone protector. I wish someone would make a carbon fiber case like the Seidio one. That would be sweet. They have cheap chinese versions now that come in colors but they are all solid colors so far as I have seen.
Old 12-07-2007, 04:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2 vzw
Carrier: Alltel

crobbins is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to crobbins Send a message via Yahoo to crobbins
[quote=eehrhard;138118]I just swapped out my mogul for the 3rd time and none have had the pocket pc logo until the one I just got this week. I thought maybe i got a reconditioned unit but its not. I checked ##pst# and the life counter was at 0 and the referb status was no. So i guess I just got a old "new" phone.
/quote]

Why did you have to swap your phone out 3 times?
Old 12-07-2007, 05:08 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
I have terrible Mogul luck but love my Moguls.
I had a phone that sounded terrible. I think there was something wrong with the speaker or something because it sounded fine with a headset. It was only a week into my contract so i just swapped it out at the store for a new one. my second and 3rd mogul had screen issues and were both replaced. #4 is working great so far. my fingers are crossed. Thank god for sprite back-up.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan