PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2007, 11:35 AM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thank you, sir!

(To others - when I buy a new phone, I make it a point to tell the clerk "I'll buy it if you'll write my MSL down for me". Never had anyone refuse - closest was "I don't do this very often" as she was writing it down. If I activate online, you automatically get your MSL.)
Old 12-05-2007, 11:51 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

bdizzel1982 is a n00b
you can download a utility that will tell you your msl code from sprintmogulusers.net works great thanks again for the prl post update
Old 12-05-2007, 12:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

christak is becoming a great contributor
GetSPC is the app to get the MSL...in the 4th post on the thread below...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=9352
Old 12-05-2007, 12:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pctek4456 is becoming a great contributor
for some reason prl 60611 works better on 1.47.01 radio, It doesn't seem to work well with any other radio version below that (60610 worked better in my opinion). Maybe its just me but thats the conclusion I came to based on my tests yesterday. Can anyone else verify this?
Old 12-05-2007, 12:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

promatchrcr is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to promatchrcr
Does the new PRL solve any of the lock ups with 2.17 and 1.47.01?
Old 12-05-2007, 12:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

For some people it has solved the problem with lock ups but for others it hasn't. Whenever I use the 1.47.01 radio, I set it to "Sprint Only" as it never roams for me and eventually locks up. I currently use 1.40 radio and it works awesome, roams like its suppose to and doesnt lock up. PRL 60611 doesnt play well with radio 1.40. I believe it was made for 1.47.01 in an attempt to fix the roaming and lockups.
Old 12-05-2007, 01:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch PRO

Yankees368 is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by pctek4456 View Post
For some people it has solved the problem with lock ups but for others it hasn't. Whenever I use the 1.47.01 radio, I set it to "Sprint Only" as it never roams for me and eventually locks up. I currently use 1.40 radio and it works awesome, roams like its suppose to and doesnt lock up. PRL 60611 doesnt play well with radio 1.40. I believe it was made for 1.47.01 in an attempt to fix the roaming and lockups.
I can't say that this is related, but the first SMS that I recieved with this new PRL, I recieved it 49 times!

never seen that before.
Old 12-05-2007, 01:55 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
I don't know what you're talking about saying it doesn't play well with 1.40, because that's what I use and have had no issues with 60611 since updating early this morning. I will be sure to post any updates if that changes, however. In the mean time, I'd love to hear of any specific issues you've had with 1.40 and 60611.
Old 12-05-2007, 05:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Airave
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Edwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
I go to Sprint Service Centers to do ESN swaps. Each time as they are setting it up, I ask for all the info, MSL, MSID, MDN, etc. Often times they'll write it down on a piece of paper and hand it to me, no questions asked.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodThings2Life View Post
I don't know what you're talking about saying it doesn't play well with 1.40, because that's what I use and have had no issues with 60611 since updating early this morning. I will be sure to post any updates if that changes, however. In the mean time, I'd love to hear of any specific issues you've had with 1.40 and 60611.
Well With 1.40 and 60611, I was getting slow evdo speeds and sometimes not at all (reverted back to 1x) also whenever I made a phone call it wouldn't connect and drop. Once I looked at the phone I had no service and it took a while to come back. Soft reset kinda solved it for a little while. I revert back to 60610 and everything is beautiful.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan