PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2007, 04:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Sturatt is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
cheapest data plan

I am thinking about getting a mogul, but i dont see why i would unless i added the data plan as well. I would mostly just use internet.

Ive been to the sprint website, which is no help. About how much would the cheapest data plan that would give me unlimited internet? I would also like to use the orb program that i stumbled across which lets you stream your videos and music over the internet.

Could you guys who already have this kind of stuff give me some idea of how much it would cost
Old 12-07-2007, 04:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Super Delux Windoz9 6800+
Carrier: SARS, Avian Flu, Scabies

canospinach is keeping up the good workcanospinach is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to canospinach
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturatt View Post
I am thinking about getting a mogul, but i dont see why i would unless i added the data plan as well. I would mostly just use internet.

Ive been to the sprint website, which is no help. About how much would the cheapest data plan that would give me unlimited internet? I would also like to use the orb program that i stumbled across which lets you stream your videos and music over the internet.

Could you guys who already have this kind of stuff give me some idea of how much it would cost
$15 for Power Vision and your on fire. Technically this does not include the ability to "tether" (think connect your pc to use your phone as a modem) but includes unlimited data on the handset itself.

http://nextelonline.nextel.com/NASAp...s_Plans_Filter

go here and enter your zipcode to see the detailed offers in your area.
Old 12-07-2007, 08:31 AM
VIP & Master of my Domain
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g
Carrier: Sprint

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP
If you aren't a Sprint customer already or want a new account, you can sign up for a SERO plan. Unlimited data and text messages are included with these low priced plans.

http://delivery.sprint.com/m/p/sprin...epclanding.asp

You can search the forums here for more info on SERO.

Old 12-07-2007, 10:52 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

harrybozack is just getting started
This is my second month of service with Sprint SERO and I'm anxiously waiting to see if they noticed I tethered a few gigs of bandwidth last month. If they give me a hard time I'll raise hell.
Old 12-07-2007, 11:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro & Touch

delawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrybozack View Post
This is my second month of service with Sprint SERO and I'm anxiously waiting to see if they noticed I tethered a few gigs of bandwidth last month. If they give me a hard time I'll raise hell.
how can you raise hell for doing something your technically not allowed to do?

i've been with sprint for almost two years and called CS last week to ask a question about my bill. the guy offered me a $10 data plan that is the same as the $15 plan, just less. he said that they offer it to long time costumers. i asked what was considered long time and he said that he gives it out to people who have been with sprint for 6 months. i got the impression that that was his rule of thumb and not sprints.
Old 12-07-2007, 11:35 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

harrybozack is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by delawaresace View Post
how can you raise hell for doing something your technically not allowed to do?
WM6 has the functionality built in (as you probably know). Unless specifically told not to use a feature that works out of the box, I don't see what the big deal is.
Old 12-07-2007, 11:48 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
well i have almost everything that's basically unlimited except for my talk time that comes with free ($100/mo.) incoming ($25/mo. for data, $15/mo. for text, $10/mo. for free nights at 6, $5/mo. for mobile to mobile, and $4/mo. for international calls to other countries (which includes jamaica baby)... so i know that some will say different strokes for different folks, you should really take the previous words for it by going with Sprint SERO, cause you'll save alot of $$$ if you do. but as for me, paying a pretty high price for my freedom is pretty much worth it after all... lol
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-

Last edited by blasphemous_prime; 12-11-2007 at 09:54 AM. Reason: misspelled word
Old 12-07-2007, 11:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S2 Skyrocket!!
Carrier: AT&T

hotbyz168 is becoming a great contributor
Sprint gave me some great deals back in august when i went through about 4 6700's in two weeks because they were all defective and would not vibrate...I raised hell w them and they took $150 of the mogul price $5 for the $15 power vision plan and $7 for unlimited text...plus 500 free text on my other line all for 2 years! i'm saving about $25 a month
...(basically realized they are very negotionable w their prices)

Plus just got 20% off for problems with sms on their end for next to years as well.

Last edited by hotbyz168; 12-11-2007 at 01:29 AM.
Old 12-07-2007, 01:25 PM
TC1
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Titan

TC1 is a n00b
One word: SERO.

Anything else and you're paying too much
Especially if you're a VzW customer
Old 12-07-2007, 01:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint-SERO Premium

honan is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC1 View Post
One word: SERO.

Anything else and you're paying too much
Especially if you're a VzW customer
http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=563252

donkeypunch@boostmobile.com for the password when logging into the SERO website worked a while back.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan