PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2007, 02:28 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!
Carrier: Sprint

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I have the jabra 8010s and 620s. They both have good talk sound quality but the 620 is superior with sound quality. I use the 620s mostly at work with my computer and answer calls with it as well. 620s have about 8 hours of continuous music listening on the battery. As far as comparison to wired stereo sound, i give the 620s an 8 and the 8010s a 6. I use the 8010 mostly in the car or around the house in my pocket, it has caller id that displays up to 30 contacts which is nice.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: P4000 (AKA HTC Titan)
Carrier: Telus

jjlwork is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Well what I have are the plantronics 590 series, they are high quality stereo headphones and have a tube ike like the the ones you would find on call center headsets. These are by no means small and light like most of the offering out there, however they kill everything in sound quality, volume and I have had no complaints from folks on the other end besides the standard complaints of the mogul itself which seems to have been resolved with the new roms. Basically if you are looking for portability and 90% of the time used for the phone I would say they are not for you, but if you are looking for a good mix of good quality music experience as well as a good phone experience they can't be beat.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: BB 9630 Tour
Carrier: sprint

fparkin is just getting started
you talk about bluetooth could you put some link for use it look at
Old 12-02-2007, 04:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo, Palm Pre, Galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

glidersgalore is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to glidersgalore
I use the plantronics 855 good fit, but low ear piece volume. I also have the Motorola rokr bluetooth headset for music, works great its stereo and has great volume for calls on both sides.
Old 12-02-2007, 06:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

vman51 is a n00b
I find bluetooth to be more cubersome and battery consuming than its worth, so I just used the wired stereo headset that came with it..no complaints yet..

i bought a few more off ebay (those were of slightly less quality, but I only wanted spare headsets, so no biggy)
Old 12-02-2007, 10:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: w
Carrier: f

jph8tr is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by vman51 View Post
I find bluetooth to be more cubersome and battery consuming than its worth, so I just used the wired stereo headset that came with it..no complaints yet..

i bought a few more off ebay (those were of slightly less quality, but I only wanted spare headsets, so no biggy)
I also like the included headset for audio, but the mic is not so great. The biggest problem with the mic is that it unless clipped down will twist so that the mic hole is pointed away from my mouth. I would love a true high quality wired headset that fit the usb port on the phone, but I don't think one exists. I don't want to mess around with adapters.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan