PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2007, 09:03 PM
N00b

zelet is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
A different Sprint experience

I have to post this because of the hundreds of negative posts...

The green phone button on my mogul wasn't working so I walked into the Sprint store at 2:30 this afternoon. I was helped the second I walked through the door and they took my phone back for service. They even asked if I had already backed up and talked about the new ROM.
So fifteen minutes later they brought a brand new in-box Mogul out for me. They let me keep everything in the box (minus the battery).

I left the store exactly 30 minutes after I walked in with one of the best retail experiences of my life.

Thanks Sprint - you rocked today!
Old 11-30-2007, 09:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: titan
Carrier: Sprint

cbunting is a n00b
Wow, your lucky. I and a number of others I know refuse to go to the sprint store here in Lancaster because there are a bunch of [male sex organ]s that work there, and don't give you the time of day. I went in the store on 2 seperate occasions and the reps had such a horrible attitude, I wouldn't take a phone if they gave me service for life free!
Old 11-30-2007, 09:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

got2balls is a n00b
this is unprecendented sprint service. =D> i'm still waiting for sprint rebate + EVDO RevA + GPS + SprintTV

You must be a smoking hot chick or a bunch or HOMO*sapians* working there.

Last edited by got2balls; 11-30-2007 at 09:14 PM.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVo

subprime is keeping up the good worksubprime is keeping up the good work
I think alot of it depends on the store. I'm in Wilmington and I've never had a problem anytime I've gone in there. But I went into a store in King of Prussia, PA the other day and they gave me the hardest time about everything. It was like night and day.
Old 11-30-2007, 11:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

Shaska is just getting started
Yep, a store is only as good as the employees who work there...

Looks like you got yourself a good store...

The one In GJ colorado has good employees too, Just that A: There the only store in town so they are always busy as hell, and B: I got the only guy in the store who didn't own a 6800, and instead had a Treo with the Palm OS... XD (nothing funnier then showing a Sprint rep how to program one of their own phones when your in full Geek Squad uniform)
Old 12-01-2007, 01:09 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

gobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
this is a rarity like others have said

last time i went into the repair center, i waited two hours just for them to tell me that my problem could not be recreated... SOL
Old 12-01-2007, 11:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: VZW

HybriDSM is a n00b
I've had several phones repaced for free with little fuss at retail stores. Pretty much any time i've gone into a store the service has been pretty damn good.
Old 12-01-2007, 11:08 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC-6800

brokedj80 is a n00b
i gotta agree......that store sounds almost too good to be true.....almost like a sprintadvertising exec. telling the story....lol....j/k....but good to hear someone is at least getting somewhere on the store level......i live in Fayetteville, NC and there is really only one or 2 stores to my knowledge along with alot of sprint kiosks in the mall. we did have a nice store, till sprint wireless branched out on its own ( or however you want to put it ) and they changed that main store to Embarq. The only store that i know of here with a service center/tech is the one i bought my Mogul from. Of course the sales reps are the best part of the store for obvious reasons based on their attitudes. the 2 techs that i have encountered on both of my visits there are/were completly ignorent and clueless when it came to the mogul.....hence i turned to ppcgeeks and have learned more from here than i could have possibly learned from them two...which has majorly influenced my decision to never go back to that store for anything......not sure where the next closest store would be, so i couldnt tell you anything about their service
Old 12-01-2007, 11:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

markgamber is just getting started
I've never had a problem at my local store. Started my service there, got new phones there, swapped phones there, returned my son's defective Q for a new one there. They've never been anything but polite, efficient and generally nice guys. Certainly better than the three ring circus at the local T-Mobile.
Old 12-01-2007, 11:18 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

harrybozack is just getting started
Hey all, just thought I'd mention that the first day I got my Mogul I flashed it with a custom ROM and it would freeze on bootup. Before I knew how to hard reset (should have read the manual durrr) I brought it in to the Sprint store for technical service, knowing that they would be able to see my custom rom even if they hard reset it. A day later, they told me to come pick up my phone and made no mention of my custom rom. I was really pleased they didnt hassle me about it, even though the tech HAD to have known it was messed with.

I hated Sprint a little less that day

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan