PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2007, 12:16 AM
Lurker

3d Nirvana is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Music Store

Ok so, i have always had this problem (on my old a900 too), and i finally got annoyed with it enough to ask for help.

When i start the music store it asks for my 4 digit pass code. I have no idea what 4 digit code they're talking about! I never set one! It suggests that it could be the last 4 digits of my social security number, but that dosent work either.

When googling, it looks like others have had this problem too, and they all fixed it by going to this one sprint page and saying they "forgot their pass code"... but that sprint page dosent exist anymore. All the links i find are 404.

I called sprint many times, and they always say they have no idea, or that they will text me my pass code.... the text never arrives though. I've been without Music store for months.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Or how to get my 4 digit music store pass code?
Old 11-29-2007, 03:42 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC MOGUL/TITAN/6800
Carrier: Sprint

{SBR}_LEGION is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to {SBR}_LEGION
dude I wouldn't waste money on sprint music store it is a waste of money in my opinion. it doesn't play on any other devices and if u jus put ur cds on ur memory card and use audio manager. if u would like the files for tht I will post the site on here jus reply after this post and I will post here. there is also a registry edit tht makes it to where u can listen to music without ur screen on wasting ur battery it really helps me but I don't remember where I found it. I jus stumbled upon it accidently and I forgot where it was.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul HTC 8600
Carrier: Sprint

3boos is keeping up the good work3boos is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to 3boos Send a message via Yahoo to 3boos
Try your last 4 digits in yoiur phone number, and if this did not work, and I am assuming that you have the Mogul, what about upgrading the ROM to 2.17 it says it solves some issues in the Sprint Music Store!
Good Luck.

check this thread for the upgrade
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=12675

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan