PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Was this as easy to install/use as i said?
Yes! 13 65.00%
No! 7 35.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2007, 03:48 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My iphone theme

**Discontinued**
New thread here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=12695

here is my iphone theme for the htc mogul.(does not include pictured background or menu bar theme.)

just unzip it, install claunch, extract the icons into ur my documents, and place the claunch.dat file in ur windows folder (in that order). every icon is already mapped to default programs so u don't have to have anything else. i made it noob proof so if u follow the above directions it will work.
(THIS IS FOR A STOCK MOGUL.I CANT GUARANTEE IT WILL WORK ON ONE THAT HAS BEEN TWEAKED!)
please comment if u download or especially if u r having problems.
feedback is greatly appreciated.

Last edited by dwizzy130; 05-20-2008 at 06:33 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-28-2007, 04:46 AM
Lurker

Makoa84 is a n00b
awsome theme??? do you have the slide to unlock screen also??
Old 11-28-2007, 04:47 AM
iPhone Killer
Threadstarter

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
no i didnt include it with this but i do have it on my mogul.
Old 11-28-2007, 05:22 AM
Lurker

Makoa84 is a n00b
i actually just found the slide2unlock file and it works great with the theme that you posted......the only problem that i have is that i don't know how to change the picture for my slide to unlock im stuck with a yellow flower....u know anything about changing that or do u have the link to get the one you have?? and what picture do you have?
Old 11-29-2007, 12:30 AM
iPhone Killer
Threadstarter

yup u replace the files walpaper and wallpaperL in the \program Files\S2U2\gfx folder.

im using the htc digital one its pretty cool heres a link to it.again if u want to use it do same as i said above.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=9922
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-08-2007, 05:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

timg440 is a n00b
where is the windows folder
Old 02-01-2008, 08:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint mogul 6800

yungballa is a n00b
yo on dat claunch when i try 2 open it up its says open up with then it will tell me 2 choose a program 2 open claunch with and i added the icons in my wm/mydoc folder so what i do after dat im a noob so help me out!!
Old 02-01-2008, 09:11 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Pretty nice.

Just as a marker/target/thing to shoot for, this is my current ipod Touch/Leopard Themed/Jailbroken 1.1.3 real "iPhone"

It's funny... on that side, people are making vista Themes for their ipod touch/iphones
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snap_114057.jpg (42.0 KB, 161 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-02-2008, 12:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

CJ00TA is a n00b
Where is the GPS button?
Old 02-04-2008, 02:57 AM
iPhone Killer
Threadstarter

**updated files** also mods can u get rid of the poll....i made it when i was a noob and i do not want it there anymore.
thanks in advance,
dwizzy130

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan