PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2007, 10:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: iphone
Carrier: ATT

AcidFire52 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Won't always answer

Hey guys, have a strange issue. I am running DCDs Clean Rom with all my junk in it.
Sometimes my phone will ring and I press either the softkey or the talk key to answer and it will just sit there. I can click it over and over and the phone will not pickup...
Very annoying.
I have radio version 1.40. Anyone else have this issue?
Old 11-13-2007, 11:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: AT&T

krohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidFire52 View Post
Hey guys, have a strange issue. I am running DCDs Clean Rom with all my junk in it.
Sometimes my phone will ring and I press either the softkey or the talk key to answer and it will just sit there. I can click it over and over and the phone will not pickup...
Very annoying.
I have radio version 1.40. Anyone else have this issue?
I have had the issue a few times when low on memory and the phone rings while the screen is redrawing or swapping apps. At that point the phone is not responsive to the softkey or the talk key - a frustrating occurrence indeed.
Old 11-14-2007, 12:15 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

gobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Try and check if it is doing this when you have an active internet connection.
Old 11-19-2007, 04:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: iphone
Carrier: ATT
Threadstarter

AcidFire52 is a n00b
Well, I think I have figured out the problem. It appears to be OnLock. Since I have disabled it, it always picks up fine. I am guessing sometimes the program will not release the talk button when a call is coming in. Which is too bad as it is a great program.
Anyone else see this issue?
Old 11-27-2007, 02:14 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
i have this issue but i dont have onlock.

Old 11-27-2007, 08:11 AM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
If you have used Schap's Advanced Configuration utility, there seems to be a bug in it that is modifying a cache setting inappropriately. Your only course of action is to hard reset and NOT install the program (at least until he fixes it).

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan