PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2010, 07:14 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: China Telecom

11101001 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hello, everyone,I need some help, for ppc6800 on EV-DO

Hello, everyone, I'm from china. I have some problems , I hope you can help me.

My phone is htc ppc6800. Last year, China's domestic operators China Telecom ,whose predecessor is the China Unicome ,deployment of the CDMA Ev-do Rev.A Network and has put it into the market .

In China,The phone of CDMA and the card seperates from each other,that is to say the personal identification is on the UIM card . After ppc6800 modified by the MOD , the phone can completely use UIM card, but cannot use 3g (EV-DO).It can only use the CDMA 1x to go online, generally at the rate of 15k per second.Perhaps it's because of the partly use of Cellular Authentication and Voice Encryption validation.Through the # # 33284 # ,I can see the AN/AAA authentication 2=Authentication .It shows that going online fails.and it can only suffer the rate of 1x.

However, a domestic company sales the CDMA phone ,it have found the method of using any UIM card enter the EV-DO directly .The phone it sales don't need any settings . The company use this to get tremendous profit. Since the company has not open this kind of technology, the operators do not provide AN\AAA service for customers, and many netizens begin to study about this.

After comparing,I found the difference---when opened ,the radio of the PPC6800 they released is 3.0EVDO. While in four color, the SPL of it is "TITA100 MFG SPL -2.40. ARLEN CPLD -9" ,Rather than our common "TITA100 produced by the sound pressure level of -2.40. Olipro CPLD of -9.",In the latest month , the radio of "3. 0EVDO" appeared on the domestic BBS .It can easily get online, but i still can't use the UIM card to enter the EVDO.

I want to backup the "spl -2.40. arlen." , but I can't find the way. If it is the read and writen to complete work on another phone , it might be possible to solve the EV-DO problem, but I'm not qualified to do that. I have gone over the BBS of websites abroad, perhaps because of the wm smart mobile phones are in different conditions, I haven't found any thing about this question, and any relevant information about the SPL2.4Arlen.If you have any method,or you have any clues or datas ,please contact with me .my email: wushuxiansheng#msn.com,Or reply here, ,I'm looking forward to your help .Thank you very much.ank you very much.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6800
Carrier: verizon

snanfghy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Hello, everyone,I need some help, for ppc6800 on EV-DO

我也在找这方面的资料祝lz成功

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan