PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2008, 08:32 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear
headset problem

i have a problem with the oem headset that came with the mogul. i had this phone since march and never used the headset before. and when i tried to use it today it doesn't work with music but works for calls. can i call them up or go to a store and get it replaced? or do i have to suck it up and buy a new one. much appreciated

Old 04-28-2008, 08:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: verizon

still.focused is a n00b
Re: headset problem

They dont even sell the headset seperately
The Sprint store is actually very helpful
The Vzw version, which i have, doesnt come with a headset at all
Being that i use my phone often for music i just went to the SS and ask how/where can i purchase replacements for the Touch (being that was the new phone)
The sales person just went in back and came back with a new pair sealed in the bag & gave em to me for free
I ended up ruining those so i went back today actually(to a different rep)and told them this is the 2nd time ive had an issue with the headset
The woman took them in back and came back but this time around they gave me 2 headsets
Again both brand new and sealed in their bags
She told me since its not a product they sell whenever they have extras for any reason theyll just give them away if a customer needs em
Old 04-28-2008, 08:54 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
i have a problem with the oem headset that came with the mogul. i had this phone since march and never used the headset before. and when i tried to use it today it doesn't work with music but works for calls. can i call them up or go to a store and get it replaced? or do i have to suck it up and buy a new one. much appreciated
Here is one you can get from RadioShack. Tell the friendly salesperson you want to do an RSU order. Then ask if they are willing to give you one today and have the one you ordered shipped to the store to replace it. Here is the order info:

RSU Order
12462883 - HEADSET STEREO HTC TOUCH $19.99 In Stock

Old 04-28-2008, 08:57 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Threadstarter

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Here is one you can get from RadioShack. Tell the friendly salesperson you want to do an RSU order. Then ask if they are willing to give you one today and have the one you ordered shipped to the store to replace it. Here is the order info:

RSU Order
12462883 - HEADSET STEREO HTC TOUCH $19.99 In Stock
is it the same one as oem or better? what exactly is RSU? i don't want to be bombarded with questions by them especially if i'm the one asking for it. just want all the info before i attempt this. will do this tomorrow if possible
Old 04-28-2008, 09:53 PM
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
is it the same one as oem or better? what exactly is RSU? i don't want to be bombarded with questions by them especially if i'm the one asking for it. just want all the info before i attempt this. will do this tomorrow if possible
RSU = RadioShackUnlimited - How we order parts for things we sell.
Have the salesperson do a RSU lookup, in the bottom (of 3) text entry boxes, enter "6900" then press search. This will bring up a list of parts for the Touch. To the right of the headset, have them click "picture" and you can see a good pic of the headset. It looks OEM to me. Any problems they can call me at my store 700-401-8403 and I can walk them through it. 9-8pm CST
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-28-2008, 09:56 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Threadstarter

Quote:
RSU = RadioShackUnlimited - How we order parts for things we sell.
Have the salesperson do a RSU lookup, in the bottom (of 3) text entry boxes, enter "6900" then press search. This will bring up a list of parts for the Touch. To the right of the headset, have them click "picture" and you can see a good pic of the headset. It looks OEM to me. Any problems they can call me at my store 700-401-8403 and I can walk them through it. 9-8pm CST
this may be a stupid question but i have the mogul and i'm pretty sure it's the same but what if they ask me why they are looking up touch stuff lol. sometimes people here are that dumb
Old 04-28-2008, 10:30 PM
SuperNoob

Quote:
this may be a stupid question but i have the mogul and i'm pretty sure it's the same but what if they ask me why they are looking up touch stuff lol. sometimes people here are that dumb
Just tell them that grumpy guy in wichita said...and then play this on your mogul....
Attached Files
File Type: zip Do It.zip (8.7 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-28-2008, 10:52 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Threadstarter

Quote:
Just tell them that grumpy guy in wichita said...and then play this on your mogul....
haha
Old 04-29-2008, 11:35 AM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Threadstarter

i called local rs and they said i would have to pay so nvm but thanks anyways.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan