PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 10:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid 1
Carrier: Cricket

915_tuscani is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wifes phone is jacked up can someone help me out

Ok this is the problem, my wifes mogul flashed to cricket is screwedup. the phone when closed and pushing the power button waking it up will not display the home screen. All that it shows is the screen turn on but only shows black. And when opening the phone and then waking the phone that does show the screen, when closing the keyboard while the screen is on the screen stays as the keyboard was out and the phone will not recognize the touch respose. So in other words phone ony work while keyboard is open, what can i do to fix this.

This is what i have done so fare:
soft resetted it- no dice
took out battery- no dice
hard resetted it- no dice
took it apart and checked all connections and cables- no dice
and doing all these the screen does not even display the bootloader screen when closed untill i sldieout the keyboard

What else can i do!!!!!! Please help
Old 06-09-2010, 08:32 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Well, it seems like you tried all the usual fixes. The only thing left is to try and flash a ROM to the phone. If that fails, it is dead.
Old 06-09-2010, 10:36 AM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85
Re: Wifes phone is jacked up can someone help me out

Quote:
Originally Posted by 915_tuscani View Post
Ok this is the problem, my wifes mogul flashed to cricket is screwedup. the phone when closed and pushing the power button waking it up will not display the home screen. All that it shows is the screen turn on but only shows black. And when opening the phone and then waking the phone that does show the screen, when closing the keyboard while the screen is on the screen stays as the keyboard was out and the phone will not recognize the touch respose. So in other words phone ony work while keyboard is open, what can i do to fix this.

This is what i have done so fare:
soft resetted it- no dice
took out battery- no dice
hard resetted it- no dice
took it apart and checked all connections and cables- no dice
and doing all these the screen does not even display the bootloader screen when closed untill i sldieout the keyboard

What else can i do!!!!!! Please help
i have two mogal for sell lls

Old 06-09-2010, 08:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid 1
Carrier: Cricket
Threadstarter

915_tuscani is becoming a great contributor

phone works but only when keyboard is out, How much u sellin the phones for and are the alltel moguls,lol. tryed offering my wife my TP and ill go back to my diamond but she loves the mogul.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:18 AM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

You more than likely need a new flex cable that connect the two halves. That or the cable is shorting out or getting stuck when closed. Take it apart and inspect it.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:26 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Is there a switch for the keyboard position?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan