PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Wifes phone is jacked up can someone help me out (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=124363)

915_tuscani 06-08-2010 10:58 PM

Wifes phone is jacked up can someone help me out

Ok this is the problem, my wifes mogul flashed to cricket is screwedup. the phone when closed and pushing the power button waking it up will not display the home screen. All that it shows is the screen turn on but only shows black. And when opening the phone and then waking the phone that does show the screen, when closing the keyboard while the screen is on the screen stays as the keyboard was out and the phone will not recognize the touch respose. So in other words phone ony work while keyboard is open, what can i do to fix this.

This is what i have done so fare:
soft resetted it- no dice
took out battery- no dice
hard resetted it- no dice
took it apart and checked all connections and cables- no dice
and doing all these the screen does not even display the bootloader screen when closed untill i sldieout the keyboard

What else can i do!!!!!! Please help

demonlordoftheround 06-09-2010 08:32 AM

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Well, it seems like you tried all the usual fixes. The only thing left is to try and flash a ROM to the phone. If that fails, it is dead.

Adrianh85 06-09-2010 10:36 AM

Re: Wifes phone is jacked up can someone help me out

Quote:

Originally Posted by 915_tuscani (Post 1802817)
Ok this is the problem, my wifes mogul flashed to cricket is screwedup. the phone when closed and pushing the power button waking it up will not display the home screen. All that it shows is the screen turn on but only shows black. And when opening the phone and then waking the phone that does show the screen, when closing the keyboard while the screen is on the screen stays as the keyboard was out and the phone will not recognize the touch respose. So in other words phone ony work while keyboard is open, what can i do to fix this.

This is what i have done so fare:
soft resetted it- no dice
took out battery- no dice
hard resetted it- no dice
took it apart and checked all connections and cables- no dice
and doing all these the screen does not even display the bootloader screen when closed untill i sldieout the keyboard

What else can i do!!!!!! Please help

i have two mogal for sell lls

915_tuscani 06-09-2010 08:30 PM

phone works but only when keyboard is out, How much u sellin the phones for and are the alltel moguls,lol. tryed offering my wife my TP and ill go back to my diamond but she loves the mogul.

drewcam888 06-10-2010 11:18 AM

You more than likely need a new flex cable that connect the two halves. That or the cable is shorting out or getting stuck when closed. Take it apart and inspect it.

demonlordoftheround 06-10-2010 11:26 AM

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Is there a switch for the keyboard position?