PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2008, 04:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker
Bluetooth stereo adapter for home audio!

Just got the Blackberry Bluetooth Stereo Gateway that takes your bluetooth stereo signal and sends it via hardwire to you stereo. So far it is working good with my Mogul and saves all the messing around with wires and such.
Pros: Wireless audio via bluetooth and works with any stereo with inputs.
Small package 2"x2"x.5"

Cons: No battery, need to use power adapter.
Needs better audio out cord.

Simple touch on/off, touch and hold for 3sec to pair.
range is about 15'

It only does stereo audio, it does not handle calls. But the Mogul bounces back to audio a second or so after a call so that is good. There was no problem using my Jawbone to handle the calls and the Berry to handle the audio.
Seen them for $20 bucks on Amazon.com, I say it is worth it.
I fired C-ApiSRO (Thanks R-Capi!) to the home stereo. Gotta love Dahlquist DQ-10's and a set of DQ-9's on a B+K 5 channel amp with a set of Zapco 10" subs to handle the bottom end! The Lexicon preamp keeps them under control for me, needless to say my roomates are pissed!!!
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Last edited by elmerfudpucker; 12-25-2008 at 05:16 PM.
Old 12-26-2008, 07:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Bluetooth stereo adapter for home audio!

Why not just play the stereo?
Old 12-26-2008, 09:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul HTC 8600

3boos is keeping up the good work3boos is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to 3boos Send a message via Yahoo to 3boos

I have the Motorola DC800, it receivies the stereo and brodcast it through the home theater system in a deacent quality, but the only problem I had with it is that when I finish a call using a bluetooth, it automatically connects to the phone and every sound after that goes through the home theater!!
Old 12-26-2008, 11:28 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G
Threadstarter

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
Why not just play the stereo?
Because I dont have a home Sirius / XM player, nor do I want to tie up my laptop to it. the Bluetooth link work with the laptop too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3boos View Post
I have the Motorola DC800, it receivies the stereo and brodcast it through the home theater system in a deacent quality, but the only problem I had with it is that when I finish a call using a bluetooth, it automatically connects to the phone and every sound after that goes through the home theater!!
Dont have that issue with the Blackberry, plus it is much smaller unit tho I was going to get one of those till I ran into this one.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:42 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

any updated comments or hardware anyone wants to recommend? one of my clients got the maxipad. anything with a bit more range than 15ft?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan