PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2007, 10:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800 MOGUL

loulou80 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
ok this is wierd..i thought i was tripping.

just upgraded to the mogul a few weeks ago...out the box i must say it sucks but after a few deletes, a few adds/hacks this phone is perfect. no blue tooth problems or any of that stuff some others are going threw..my only real beef is the picture quality of the device (prolly from compression) hope to find a reg hack for that.

but anywho....a week ago i could have sworn i heard somebody talkin along with the ringer during a incoming call on the device. paid it no mind, but just know..with a witness in the room along with the default ringer of the mogul was the games "one blood" song playin in the background of the ringer. this is strange.....is it possible the mogul could be picking up a radio signal? i have no added tones to my phone. has this happen to anyone else?

Last edited by loulou80; 11-21-2007 at 10:45 PM.
Old 11-21-2007, 11:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Blitzed26 is keeping up the good workBlitzed26 is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by loulou80 View Post
just upgraded to the mogul a few weeks ago...out the box i must say it sucks but after a few deletes, a few adds/hacks this phone is perfect. no blue tooth problems or any of that stuff some others are going threw..my only real beef is the picture quality of the device (prolly from compression) hope to find a reg hack for that.

but anywho....a week ago i could have sworn i heard somebody talkin along with the ringer during a incoming call on the device. paid it no mind, but just know..with a witness in the room along with the default ringer of the mogul was the games "one blood" song playin in the background of the ringer. this is strange.....is it possible the mogul could be picking up a radio signal? i have no added tones to my phone. has this happen to anyone else?
This happens to me all the time. I think what you here is the other person calling you. I actually heard someone saying "I am calling Phil" while my mogul was ringing. It was the person calling me.
Old 11-22-2007, 12:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

ajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to ajones7279 Send a message via Yahoo to ajones7279
That's happened to me before
Old 11-23-2007, 09:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800 MOGUL
Threadstarter

loulou80 is a n00b
yes it is! lol...your right. i heard my sons mother talking to her lil girl while my phone was ringing. still debating on if this is good or bad lol. i wonder if the mogul is actually answering the call but thinks it didnt so it still rings?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan