PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2007, 08:41 PM
VIP Droid
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Genjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Genjinaro
Question 2100 mah battery?

Anyone get their hands on this yet?

I was thinking of getting it if it really made much of a difference.
Also is there a belt-clip case/pouch that'll house the mogul with the 2100 mah battery on?

And lastly will the mogul fit into a cradle with this on?
Old 11-21-2007, 08:47 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
All the questions I've asked. Quite a few people here have it and are happy with the battery. I had opportunity to hold/use a phone with one recently, and it wasn't anywhere near as big or obtrusive as I had assumed from photos, and the user said he can now get a day and a half of constant use out of the battery now, so he's happy.

As far as a case, I swung by Seidio's site and purchased their wonderful holster designed for unskinned phones (they have several that come with skins or support already-existing skins, but these obviously wouldn't work with the larger battery), as I was told by a user here with the extended battery that it will accommodate it. The holster is fantastic and highly-recommended anyway. I got mine in anticipation of getting the battery eventually.

The one thing giving me pause now as to whether to get the 2100mAh battery is the fact that Seidio's working on their own extended battery. History, plus the fact that they managed to make a 1650mAh battery the same size as the stock one, tells us that this battery will be in the 3000+mAh range at the same size as the 2100s. So I'd kind of like to hold out for that.
Old 11-22-2007, 01:00 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: sprint

seidioseidio is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
All the questions I've asked. Quite a few people here have it and are happy with the battery. I had opportunity to hold/use a phone with one recently, and it wasn't anywhere near as big or obtrusive as I had assumed from photos, and the user said he can now get a day and a half of constant use out of the battery now, so he's happy.

As far as a case, I swung by Seidio's site and purchased their wonderful holster designed for unskinned phones (they have several that come with skins or support already-existing skins, but these obviously wouldn't work with the larger battery), as I was told by a user here with the extended battery that it will accommodate it. The holster is fantastic and highly-recommended anyway. I got mine in anticipation of getting the battery eventually.

The one thing giving me pause now as to whether to get the 2100mAh battery is the fact that Seidio's working on their own extended battery. History, plus the fact that they managed to make a 1650mAh battery the same size as the stock one, tells us that this battery will be in the 3000+mAh range at the same size as the 2100s. So I'd kind of like to hold out for that.
Seidio 3500 mah super extendd battery for PPC 6800

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=888
Old 11-22-2007, 01:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC 6800
Carrier: Bell Mobility

csroka is a n00b
will there be a case available for this battery?
Old 11-22-2007, 01:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC P4000, UTStarcom 6700, HTC S720, Moto Q, Moto Q9c
Carrier: TELUS

phuangk is a n00b
argg.. that's huge.. guess i'll keep on reminding myself to charge my phone all the time...
Old 11-22-2007, 02:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP

elosogrande7076 is keeping up the good workelosogrande7076 is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
Seidio 3500 mah super extendd battery for PPC 6800

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=888
Looks great.....it says that its not currently available.....any idea when? Was going to get the 2100 from sprint but they are playing around and depending on when it comes out i would want to get the 3500....
________
GLASS BOWLS

Last edited by elosogrande7076; 09-08-2011 at 02:29 PM.
Old 11-22-2007, 03:35 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Hero

seidioseidio is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by elosogrande7076 View Post
Looks great.....it says that its not currently available.....any idea when? Was going to get the 2100 from sprint but they are playing around and depending on when it comes out i would want to get the 3500....
In about 7-10 days from now.

This battery is about the same size as Sprint 2100 mah or even slimmer, but packs much more power !!

Seidio
Old 11-22-2007, 03:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp

almighty is a n00b
man i cant wait till they invent liquid battery tech that you just pour into the empty spaces of the casing...
Old 11-22-2007, 04:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Titan

h11013 is a n00b
hahahhahahahahahahahhaha
Old 11-22-2007, 04:43 AM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Quote:
Originally Posted by almighty View Post
man i cant wait till they invent liquid battery tech that you just pour into the empty spaces of the casing...
Puh-lease, that's out-dated technology. Compaq did that years ago, but when HP took over the iPaq line they brought over the inferior Jornada battery system and forgot all about the brilliance of liquid-poured battery fillings. Such a loss.

And Seidio, I must say, you guys are fantastic. I look forward to the impending release of this absurdly-great battery.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan