PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2007, 05:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: VZW

HybriDSM is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
accidentally reset all my data in the EPST screen

could someone post a screenshot or let me know what all general info i need to get back in there in order to get my data back up and running?

thanks so much!
Old 11-20-2007, 06:07 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2! Touch Pro, Touch, Mogul, 6700
Carrier: Sprint

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
There are over 10 different screens in EPST not to mention the ones that you probably need to get your acct back online would be unique to your acct/phone. Have you tried IOTA?
Old 11-20-2007, 06:10 PM
N00b

fiya is a n00b
just launch internet explorer and try to connect, if that does not work, go back into the epst screen, and use the restore option, then try connecting, if that doesn't work, your fked, lol - jking, call sprint, they'll tell you what to fill in the blanks with...
Old 11-20-2007, 06:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

HybriDSM is a n00b
Here's the problem, I was getting error code 67 and I did the restore option. It blanked everything out, and now it won't kick out the Error 67, but it connects, stays on LOCATING for a minute or two then eventually times out.
Old 11-20-2007, 06:22 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2! Touch Pro, Touch, Mogul, 6700

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Flash back to a stock rom and let it do the IOTA
Old 11-20-2007, 06:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

HybriDSM is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCoKeMaN View Post
Flash back to a stock rom and let it do the IOTA
ok I'll try that right now. Thanks!
Old 11-20-2007, 06:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond

rycelover is just getting started
I had that problem w/ error 67 and f'ed the unit up like the OP here; finally sucked it up and called CSR and she had me hardreset the unit and chided me for f'ing with something I shouldn't have LOL
Old 11-20-2007, 09:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

markgamber is just getting started
I got errors 67 and 1012 after the initial 2.16 flash and couldn't do iota. Wouldn't connect to anything. Eventually I found all zeros in a field that was supposed to contain the ESN. I entered the ESN, restarted and then iota worked and it hasn't happened again. Pretty coincidental that it would happen restarting from a flash, especially that one, but I didn't read about that happening to anyone else so I guess coincidence it was. I didn't call CSR because I figured I'd get yelled at for something I didn't do.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan