PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2007, 01:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck
Thumbs up Sprint Theme Cube + Home + Quicklauncher + Action screen

NOTE: This is not slither Cube, Doesnt require flash or anything else beside installing the HTCcubeyellow.cab and soft reset, then begin to slide your fingers up to open and down to close, left to right, right to left, to rotate the cube.

I finally got to change everthing Ive done to yellow sprint style for sprint users.

-if you installed the blue cube you have to uninstall it and install the yellow one, I didnt want to post just single images and replace to not confuse you guys, so uninstall and install is the easy way.
Slide up - open
Slide down - close
Slide right - spin right
Slide left - spin left

-If you have the blue quicklauncher already installed, again uninstall it and install the new yellow version because for the same reason.

with HTC Home plugin some people like 3 tab some likes 6, so I just uploaded a single images, extract them in your computer , backup all your png's images from \HTChome and replace them with the new one uploaded bellow. Make sure your HTC home is not used in your today screen, otherwise you will get an error when you try to replace them. just in case you cant replace them from your computer, then use resco explorer or total commander.

Added HTC action screen yellow (Access your phones main features with just one finger tap on the screen.), just download the cab, map the app to a hardware button and run, Action screen only stays for 8 sec or so if not in use. installing in device is required, Do not install in storage card, after installing it you will find it under start menu\programs, to map it to a hardware just go start menu\setting\personal tab\and use buttons, pick what button you want to use for this app and scroll for app shortcuts and you're done.

For the ones who has problem the Quickdial disappearing from HTC home after installing the cube, Remove this key from the regitry and reset HKLM\Software\OEM\MASD\QuickDial.

The cube animation made in photoshop, so please dont be asking why the cube in the screenshot works faster than the one uploaded or why there is no text, its just demonstration I made to show all the work that was done at once.

Check out the original blue HERE

Remember this is not original sprint files, I just did the best I can for you guys to give you the sprint touch feel from different apps. enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTCCubeYellow.zip (1.07 MB, 9456 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Yellow Quicklauncher.zip (43.6 KB, 6118 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip HTC HomeYellowicons.zip (116.7 KB, 5663 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip htc action screenyellow.zip (100.2 KB, 5571 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by poorlyduck; 12-03-2007 at 09:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 36 times.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

elgreek84 is keeping up the good workelgreek84 is keeping up the good work
Here's a few Quicklaunch and Color packages. The zips include colors for Action Screen, HTC Cube, Dialer, HTC Home, Commmanager contributed by this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ht=touchstyles so donate to him if you like these.
It also includes the RandomAccess colors by PoorlyDuck.
My contribution is coloring and changing the clock, the coloring of the Sprint quicklaunch icons and htc home icons to match the touchstyles themes. Hope you enjoy them.

Installation instructions:
Install the Yellowcube or BlueCube linked by Poorlyduck above. Make sure you have the 10button Commmanger, Touch Dialer, Kaiser Home Screen, Allblack theme (from Touchstyles thread) (search here or XDA for them) or here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=344533
and copy and paste the contents of the folders into the /windows folder and the Home Icons to /HTCHome folder (depending on your installation)

P.S. I don't use Touch Dialer so I don't copy over the Dialer because it messes up my dialer.

See the Touchstyles thread and Poorlyduck thread for more directions and stuff.

SCROLL DOWN FOR THREE MORE COLORS
Attached Files
File Type: zip Purple.zip (1.89 MB, 673 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Yellow.zip (1.96 MB, 789 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Orange.zip (1.92 MB, 438 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by elgreek84; 12-25-2007 at 01:47 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul 6800, Moto ic902

wzach is just getting started
Talking Installed

And once again proper work here. Cube is working great and now suits the sprint plug.
Anyone wants the sprint plug to work with Mobi TV, and or Windows live search here is the post with the XML files to make that easy.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=11931&page=2

I am working to change the XML to accept both HTC Albums, one for landsape, one for portrait.

Great work again P>D>

Uodate: 1/28/08
Since i have Real Estate on page one there are things needed for everyone. Posting the HTC Home wont happen here but if you search for this: HTC Home v 2.0.814.722, you will find the .cab file. Install this file in main memory(That "thing with the clock and stuff"), This Is going to make a folder on your device where you drop the HTC Home Yellow icons into. Yes, copy the files after being unzipped, paste them into the HTC Home folder, Soft reset.

Rule #1 Soft reset before posting that it does not work.
Rule #2 Everything gets installed on Main Memory.
Rule #3 Regisrty Edits May Be Required here and there while tweaking your PPC. Learn It,Love It without Bricking your PDA

The cube will work correctly after cab install and soft reset.
Good luck to all.

Last edited by wzach; 01-27-2008 at 03:48 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by wzach View Post
And once again proper work here. Cube is working great and now suits the sprint plug.
Anyone wants the sprint plug to work with Mobi TV, and or Windows live search here is the post with the XML files to make that easy.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=11931&page=2

I am working to change the XML to accept both HTC Albums, one for landsape, one for portrait.

Great work again P>D>
here is a couple of HTC Album shortcuts for you to L and P mode.
Attached Files
File Type: zip camera album shortcuts.zip (591 Bytes, 805 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-20-2007, 03:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Lightbulb Thanks for that

Heres an app i think would be a great add that i dont think the touch has. I got this cab off a touch post. Really cool item. Its the HTC Action Launcher.
If you get some time and want to mess around with it and change these icons to yellow too? Its kind of cool but if not used it closes on its own. Probablylink this to the comm button on the outside as i access the comm mgr now thru the cube.
PD you are the man. I have the sickest PPC in my office.
Bump

Last edited by wzach; 11-20-2007 at 03:23 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-20-2007, 03:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Action Launcher
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTC_Action_Screen2.zip (97.8 KB, 1197 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-20-2007, 03:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wzach View Post
Action Launcher
yes I have it installed in my mogul linked to a hardware button, I forgot about changing the icons to that as well, I will work on it.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

elgreek84 is keeping up the good workelgreek84 is keeping up the good work
Here's 3 more pictures plus and zips
Attached Files
File Type: zip Blue.zip (1.91 MB, 921 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Red.zip (2.01 MB, 721 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Green.zip (1.94 MB, 506 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by elgreek84; 12-25-2007 at 01:36 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

Elbimster is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to Elbimster Send a message via AIM to Elbimster Send a message via MSN to Elbimster Send a message via Yahoo to Elbimster
Ok guys, i'm missing something . . . i've installed the cabs, and i can't figure out where I open the cube app from. little help?
Old 11-20-2007, 06:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Opening and Closing The Cube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbimster View Post
Ok guys, i'm missing something . . . i've installed the cabs, and i can't figure out where I open the cube app from. little help?
O.K., all you need to do is swipe the "home" or "today" screen screen from bottom to top to open the cube and top to bottom to close, obviously right to left turns it too. I personaly found that a upward left curve works for me to open, the a downward left to close. There is also a way to swipe from bottom left to middle right to open the cube that way too. let us know if any trouble as there is a learning curve on the Mogul due to the screen not being flush with the face of the device.
This post has been thanked 5 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan